Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I haven't seen it, is it worth it? 

It's perhaps the best "original content" show on Netflix (and maybe even the best show on Netflix). It's Jason Bateman's own version of Breaking Bad - a traditionally comedic actor venturing out into serious, heavy content involving major crime and the impact it has on others. 

The first episode will absolutely get you hooked. Be careful, because it's totally possible to get into a binge stream and watch until 5-6am...

I'd probably put this show in my top 10, maybe even top 5. If you liked Breaking Bad, you'll like Ozark.

Last chance to sign up, ideally we'll get 3-5 more players. 

If you have already signed up, please send me a PM to make the role distribution process easier. Thank ya.

I'll finalize roles late tonight (talking 2-3am EST) and send them out. D1 will be Wednesday and Thursday. 

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis, @bigbadbuff@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250 @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker@Wyld Stallyns

Edited by Dome