Which Same Team RB/WR/TE duos are you comfortable taking Rounds 1-6?

I find myself in the mock draft lobby doubling up on guys from the same team in the early rounds(not all of these listed below)

Which of these pairs(or any pair of the possibilities) are you concerned with having on your team assuming they are drafted close to ADP:

Derrick Henry-AJ Brown-Julio Jones

Joe Mixon-Jamarr Chase

Travis Kelce-Tyreek Hill-CEH

Austin Ekeler-Keenan Allen

Ezekiel Elliott-Amari Cooper-Ceedee Lamb

Antonio Gibson-Terry McLaurin-Logan Thomas

Allen Robinson-David Montgomery

Davante Adams-Aaron Jones

Dalvin Cook-Justin Jefferson-Adam Thielen

Alvin Kamara-Michael Thomas

Calvin Ridley-Mike Davis-Kyle Pitts

CMC-DJ Moore-Robby Anderson

DK Metcalf-Chris Carson-Tyler Lockett

Deandre Hopkins-Chase Edmonds-James Conner

George Kittle-Brandon Ayuidk-Deebo Samuel

Cam Akers-Robert Woods-Cooper Kupp

I actively avoid taking RB and TE/WR combos. 

Ambivalent taking RB and QB combos.

Love taking QB and TE/WR stacks.

This year I’m considering taking both Seattle WRs in some leagues as Metcalf and Lockett should be a high power duo with little receiving work taken away by other players.

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I honestly don’t care...I’m drafting the best players. Picking the right players is hard enough as it is

I agree mostly with this. 

For me, I'm taking or avoiding the stack simply as a discriminator, as I do a tier based approach to drafting. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like if I'm drafting early in mocks going Dalvin Cook/Derrick Henry and then AJ Brown/Justin Jefferson in round 2 or 3 or late round 1 getting Davante Adams & Aaron Jones. I dont love the idea but at the same time they were clearly the top player on my board

See I feel like AJ Brown and Justin Jefferson are very similar with similar upside and I would lean towards the one not on the same team as my RB.  I don't mind doubling up but I don't want to do it too early.  Having one of them go down can have a big impact on the other so I tend to be cautious.  Kelce and Hill I don't mind as much early given the volume of pass yards in KC but I still might look a different direction than Hill if there was a similarly ranked player. 

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

See I feel like AJ Brown and Justin Jefferson are very similar with similar upside and I would lean towards the one not on the same team as my RB.  I don't mind doubling up but I don't want to do it too early.  Having one of them go down can have a big impact on the other so I tend to be cautious.  Kelce and Hill I don't mind as much early given the volume of pass yards in KC but I still might look a different direction than Hill if there was a similarly ranked player. 

I agree about Brown/Jefferson but whenever I’m picking round 2, both aren’t there. Just 1 or the other. Definitely agree if i have a choice, I’d take the different teamed guy

4 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I agree about Brown/Jefferson but whenever I’m picking round 2, both aren’t there. Just 1 or the other. Definitely agree if i have a choice, I’d take the different teamed guy

Well I have guys like Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Calvin Ridley, Keenan Allen all in a similar tier.  Either way I would find someone close enough to warrant not doubling up early on.  I just can't put all my eggs in one basket with top picks.  I am more than willing to draft Cook in 1 and Thielen in round 4, or Mixon in 2 and Chase in 4/5.  Or Zeke in 1 and one of their WRs in 4-6.  But with my top two picks I will not double up on teammates and usually try to avoid doubling up on bye weeks.