MKnight82's Top 50 Video Games of All Time - Full List Up

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Yes. It's pretty addicting/frustrating/did I say addicting?

Ordered it. Its their ultimate versions - normally $100, on sell for $20. It has all the expansions/extras. 

Lets see if I actually put in the time to figure it out.. haha

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ordered it. Its their ultimate versions - normally $100, on sell for $20. It has all the expansions/extras. 

Lets see if I actually put in the time to figure it out.. haha

I 100% recommend you "start over" after playing through and learning a little bit. The premise is easy enough, but there are enough nuances to learn that you'll want to reset. Not a bad thing. Like I've said, I do new playthroughs all the time. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So this list has made me revisit some games I haven't played for awhile.  I replayed The Walking Dead Season 1 all the way through again.  Super fun to play that again, man that story is amazing but brutal. I hit up Stardew Valley again.  Went with a new map, Mountain Farm, which I had never done before plus I did the JojaMart route instead of the community center stuff which I hadn't done either.  I'm mid summer Year 2 on that.  Just recently I fired up the LA Noire hd remake and I'm on the Vice Desk.  You have to be in the mood to play that game but when you are its just fantastic.  

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I’m playing though LA Noire again and I dont think I ever finished this game? I’m playing Arson desk now and don’t remember any of these cases.  

After reading your list I bought LA Noire again, but the 2017 HD version. Played it when it first came out in 2011 or whenever so don't remember a thing about what happens. Excited to start it after work tonight, been in the mood to replay this for a while.

I know the the 2017 version included all the DLC so maybe that's what you're getting now? DLC you've never played before?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

After reading your list I bought LA Noire again, but the 2017 HD version. Played it when it first came out in 2011 or whenever so don't remember a thing about what happens. Excited to start it after work tonight, been in the mood to replay this for a while.

I know the the 2017 version included all the DLC so maybe that's what you're getting now? DLC you've never played before?

Definitely never played the dlc but I don’t think I ever finished the arson desk either.

Im playing the HD remake too.

Edited by MKnight82