heres a thread for the new BB season

initial thoughts

1. happy its all rookies. watching the Cody squash match was unbearable

2. dont like the team situation. a few twists is fine. HOH, noms, veto, and eviction is all is really needed though

It usually takes me a few episodes to get into it, but I think this will be a good season. This cast seems a lot more balanced with more diversity. The producers clearly stressed brains over beauty - to be determined how that plays out entertainment wise, but it should make for a competitive season. 

I'm with you on the teams. Seems unneeded, but we'll see how it plays out. As always, I'm in it for Julie. 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:07 PM, swoosh said:

It usually takes me a few episodes to get into it, but I think this will be a good season. This cast seems a lot more balanced with more diversity. The producers clearly stressed brains over beauty - to be determined how that plays out entertainment wise, but it should make for a competitive season. 

I'm with you on the teams. Seems unneeded, but we'll see how it plays out. As always, I'm in it for Julie. 

Are you being sarcastic lol? Everyone here looks like a damn model. Literally every guy looks like they could be on a magazine and half the girls as well.

I don't like the teams aspect b/c it ruins a lot of nastiness that can happen as a result. Frenchie's wokeness is also compromising the integrity of the game although his noms kinda negated what he said he would do. IMO he dug himself into a huge hole. Don't tell half the house you're not going to nominate them b/c of what they look like and then nominate them. Bad game move.....

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Are you being sarcastic lol? Everyone here looks like a damn model. Literally every guy looks like they could be on a magazine and half the girls as well.

I don't like the teams aspect b/c it ruins a lot of nastiness that can happen as a result. Frenchie's wokeness is also compromising the integrity of the game although his noms kinda negated what he said he would do. IMO he dug himself into a huge hole. Don't tell half the house you're not going to nominate them b/c of what they look like and then nominate them. Bad game move.....

Not at all, but I should've added I was referring to the girls. Not an attractive group, IMO, but to each their own. 

Its infuriating and at the same time impressive watching such a Dummy (Frenchie) stumble and bumble his way into such a good situation

Really hoping that these people are only following along with his nonsense because he is still HOH, and will throw him down to the bottom of the pile as soon as they can

9 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Its infuriating and at the same time impressive watching such a Dummy (Frenchie) stumble and bumble his way into such a good situation

Really hoping that these people are only following along with his nonsense because he is still HOH, and will throw him down to the bottom of the pile as soon as they can

I don’t think anyone trust Frenchie in the slightest.

He’ll fit the mold of an easy target for week 2 unless of course he wins the wildcard or a team member wins HOH

48 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I miss just kinda... old school BB, no teams, duos, or things like that. I want social manipulation and almost fist fights

Exactly 

i hate the teams and the stupid wild card comps, and the gamble thing.

Just an old school game (HOH/noms/veto/eviction) with superfans who are competitive

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Exactly 

Just an old school game (HOH/noms/veto/eviction) with superfans who are competitive

Next years twist: There are no twist. Just play the game. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Exactly 

Youd have to go WAY back to get any season like that. They have been implementing twists from basically the beginning, Some have been hits (coup d'etat) and others have failed miserably. And we dont get some of the most iconic moments without the twists in the game (like Dan's Funeral). I just laugh when this type of clamoring comes up, because its really nostalgia and just misremembering

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone watch the feeds? If so, can you tell me if Brent, being the arrogant dbag that he is, actually talked down to or demeaned those girls in any way? I figure that'd be something CBS would show so they can push a narrative but they never did. I am curious if he ever genuinely disrespected them.