Week 8: Miami Dolphins (4-2) @ Baltimore Ravens (3-4) on Thursday night!

TheKillerNacho

MIA @ BAL  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Baltimore Ravens
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• Less than 3 point difference
    • 3-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or more point difference
  3. 3. Most fantasy points this game?

• Matt Moore
    • Joe Flacco
    • Jay Ajayi
    • Damien Williams
    • Alex Collins
    • Terrance West
    • Javorious Allen
    • Jarvis Landry
    • DeVante Parker
    • Kenny Stills
    • Breshad Perriman
    • Mike Wallace
    • Michael Campanaro
    • Julius Thomas
    • Ben Watson
    • Cody Parkey
    • Justin Tucker
    • Dolphins DST
    • Ravens DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

39 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Overall an incredibly embarrassing display, bummed me out even more than the first Jets game.

The Ravens now own Gase's two worst defeats, 32 points last year and 40 this year. Terrible.

It goes far beyond Gase. Cam Cameron must've sold our soul to the Ravens for that one win in 2007 because we've beaten them exactly once since then. We're now 1-7 since that win to avoid going 0-16, losing all seven games in which Joe Flacco started (our one win in that span was a 2015 game in which Schaub started due to Flacco's MCL/ACL tear that year).

A day later and I am still shaking my head in  disbelief at how bad this offense can be. Pretty much been shut out 3 times this year (got a cheap TD very late in the first Jet game). Not only the shut outs but the amount of 3 and outs and plays for a loss or no gain. There is to much talent on this offense to look as horrible as they do most of the time. The Bengals looked a lot like Miami their first couple of games on offense and they quickly changed offensive coordinators putting Bill Lazier in that position and immediately looked like a different team moving the ball and scoring lots of points, same players just a new play caller..

The defense will soon lose it's fight and fire if the offense cannot start putting points on the board early and regularly in games. This greatly worries me about the outlook for the rest of the season. 

Archived