Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Let’s talk about how Ness is objectively the best PC in the original game once you learn how to use PK Thunder effectively.

Kirby in Brawl though.

35 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Pikachu is a close second in OG, I’ll admit that. But Ness’s bat attack is killer, PK Fire stacks damage, he has a great throw range, and you can use Thunder to get him back on stage and to wreck people by shocking yourself.

Meta Knight is fast, but he’s tough to get a power move off with without items. Kirby can fly up and spam either the rock drop or sword slash all day, both of which will wreck players with high damage.

Ron Burgundy What GIF

Daniel

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Orca said:

1 Malf- Squire

1 Naz- Orca 

1 Mwil- Nacho 

2 No lynch/no vote- Mwil, Hockey

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Naz

36 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Ron Burgundy What GIF

Daniel

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

hasbi.gif.a2eaf34b935056eec2f688b7960645

nacho

1 Malf- Squire

2 Naz- Orca, Malf

1 Mwil- Nacho 

2 No lynch/no vote- Mwil, Hockey

1 Daniel- Squire 

1 Nacho- Dome

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

MWil probably plays Smash 64 as Mario.

No

Samas, albeit I could probably pick Luigi and work you over with his spin, power punch, or B-Up scream jump, not to mention gymnastics pommel horse kick or throw.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Pikachu is a close second in OG, I’ll admit that. But Ness’s bat attack is killer, PK Fire stacks damage, he has a great throw range, and you can use Thunder to get him back on stage and to wreck people by shocking yourself.

Meta Knight is fast, but he’s tough to get a power move off with without items. Kirby can fly up and spam either the rock drop or sword slash all day, both of which will wreck players with high damage.

MKs kill power doesn’t lie with power moves. He’s combo oriented and has by far the best recovery in game. MK was so good that if you look at Brawl tournament results it was pretty much just him.

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

MWil probably plays Smash 64 as Mario.

Gottem

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No

Samas, albeit I could probably pick Luigi and work you over with his spin, power punch, or B-Up scream jump, not to mention gymnastics pommel horse kick or throw.

Wait a minute, this insult actually landed. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Gottem

Wait a minute, this insult actually landed. 

Truthfully, I’ve logged more N64 smash hours than probably anyone else in this forum, and I’d bet anything that I’d finish first for that system.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Truthfully, I’ve logged more N64 smash hours than probably anyone else in this forum, and I’d bet anything that I’d finish first for that system.

I’d take you up on that if I still had a 64.

Brawl I’m not as good at.