Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Daniel thought you were the lightning rod and just went with it (even though no one was told who they were redirected to).   Mwil is either trolling or just trying to back up his scum mate bc they know everyone went to the same person.  

Thats a good point.

i did try to sell hard that i was the lightning rod after night 1 to see reactions

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:
1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

TK3, Squire, BCB, and Matts, I am pretty confident one of you is scum, especially since I believe Daniel.

To clarify, I got to pick a person and see who all visited him N1. I picked @Malfatron. He was pretty popular last night. So, whether or not Malf is scum is irrelevant, because one of you is either scum with him and a protector or scum intent to do him harm.

Just now, Malfatron said:

its still possible someone bus drove me and you

No bc my move isn't done on someone I just force all moves to me.  Let's just pretend it did though for the sake of this.  

Why does it seem everyone was just told they were redirected except 1 person and why was that 1 person specifically told they were redirected to you.....seems like daniel slipped regardless of the mechanic of teh lightning rod.