Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I told you all nacho for the win (most likely) or at worse a tie 

You were most town-like all game until today, IMO. I thought your reasoning was so poor which is actually what made me flip to Scoundrel and consider it could be you + Scoundrel together. 

This one is on me. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You really should continue to play. You're one of the more enjoyable people to play mafia with on this site.

I appreciate that but I do struggle with understanding it’s just a game when my credibility gets challenged. I even tried to sneak in a lie about my role so I could actually say I lied and separate the game from reality. Didn’t really work for me. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I appreciate that but I do struggle with understanding it’s just a game when my credibility gets challenged. I even tried to sneak in a lie about my role so I could actually say I lied and separate the game from reality. Didn’t really work for me. 

That's a shame. Maybe try your hand at hosting?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

You were most town-like all game until today, IMO. I thought your reasoning was so poor which is actually what made me flip to Scoundrel and consider it could be you + Scoundrel together. 

This one is on me. 

And I was right lol.   You gotta take emotions out of it and never lock until absolutely necessary 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You had me tbh. Overthinking things and going against my gut is a weakness I have as well

Yep, gut told me you all along until today. I thought you played a good last day (last night's posts). So what was the deal with you willing to die? Just an act that you weren't going to go through with in order to gain town's trust, or did you have some trick up your sleeve?