Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

some parts of it were skimming but i'll let you tell me what part i've missed that clears you.

I'm not saying you missed anything, but if you're thinking I'm scum, you need to realize that would mean there are only 3 scum since I have a double vote. Obviously not out of the realm of possibilities, but just wanted to make sure you were aware of that. 

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Listen, every other character is someone i'd consider a main character....Ice Climbers? It's like claiming Olimar

Take it up with Josh after the game. My power is I have a double vote because I'm essentially Pop and Nana. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm not saying you missed anything, but if you're thinking I'm scum, you need to realize that would mean there are only 3 scum since I have a double vote. Obviously not out of the realm of possibilities, but just wanted to make sure you were aware of that. 

So your I'm not scum argument is that it doesn't make sense based on numbers and ratios that we don't know? strong argument.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

So your I'm not scum argument is that it doesn't make sense based on numbers and ratios that we don't know? strong argument.

It's not an argument for me not being scum. I'm just making you didn't skim past my double vote mention and knew what that meant, since you've seemingly given no effort whatsoever this game.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Better than "i hit malf thinking he was the GF after it was revealed that squire was in fact the GF"

All signs seemingly point to hockey being scum, but my gut is telling me to ignore that and go Nacho tbh. What are you thinking?

13 minutes ago, swoosh said:

All signs seemingly point to hockey being scum, but my gut is telling me to ignore that and go Nacho tbh. What are you thinking?

I don’t trust any of you and this is why I get left for end game. My paranoia is an issue. At least KSJ isn’t here to really screw things up.