Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

...and you haven't used your powers yet?

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Scoundrel are you a reviver or a bodyguard? 

You ask these questions yet said this after quoting that I said I used my move on Mwil. 

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

makes sense based on his frustrations after N2

Come on scum bot

swoosh trying to flex his power is scummy. hockey following him is scummier.

@Pickle Rick if swoosh stays stubborn you should have scoundrel and yourself also lock votes on Hockey. that would result in a double death according to the rules, both myself and hockey.

of course if hockey has a partner or he's SK with another mafia remaining (which is probable) we lose in this scenario. but if you let them lynch me without also lynching hockey we lose guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Pickle Rick if swoosh stays stubborn you should have scoundrel and yourself also lock votes on Hockey. that would result in a double death according to the rules, both myself and hockey.

of course if hockey has a partner or he's SK with another mafia remaining (which is probable) we lose in this scenario. but if you let them lynch me without also lynching hockey we lose guaranteed.

I’m good with the tie for entertainment purposes but I’m not locking yet

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Swoosh is my #1 target. If he’s mafia and has a double vote the only way to beat that is to have everyone vote swoosh