Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

just lynch me at this point. My biggest two scumreads and analysis of the game was apparently super off. how neither hockey nor daboyle was scum I cannot fathom.

gg whoever's scum between swoosh and scoundrel

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/scratchpad-iii/images/f/ff/Ezgif.com-video-to-gif_(7).gif

Well it would be swoosh then. But how can he have a double vote as scum?

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Well it would be swoosh then. But how can he have a double vote as scum?

Double votes can be a scum role too. Ive given it out on a couple games (although both of them were multimaf). Idk. I trust your claim more than I do his. Also after rereading I don't trust the dumbtell he said about thinking squire was still in the game and saying "GG" after the hammer seemed way premeditated as if he knew the game wasn't going to end to set me up for the final day.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Double votes can be a scum role too. Ive given it out on a couple games (although both of them were multimaf). Idk. I trust your claim more than I do his. Also after rereading I don't trust the dumbtell he said about thinking squire was still in the game and saying "GG" after the hammer seemed way premeditated as if he knew the game wasn't going to end to set me up for the final day.

Do you think he had no more hits and that transitioned to him gaining the double vote?

Do you think he had no more hits and that transitioned to him gaining the double vote?

I'm unsure. I think the main scum faction must've had 3 (honestly i was working under the assumption they had 4 until just now). I know fmp whoever it was didnt act n1.

Its conceivable the third member just doesnt have any hits. l really dont know. Or we're dealing with some sort of 3rd party. ugh

Wait only two scum have died? And they run out of hits? Seems very low powered scum team 

No clue. I was super confident there had to be two scum left but the game is still going so idk. Seems there was only three. Maybe one of you is third party too but i kinda doubt it cause i trust PR

No clue. I was super confident there had to be two scum left but the game is still going so idk. Seems there was only three. Maybe one of you is third party too but i kinda doubt it cause i trust PR

Hmmm I don’t see how there could only be three scum. Perhaps only Swoosh and I are town and since he has two votes and I have one we outnumber votes and that is the only way we still have not lost. 

Hmmm I don’t see how there could only be three scum. Perhaps only Swoosh and I are town and since he has two votes and I have one we outnumber votes and that is the only way we still have not lost. 

You think Pickle could be scum? I personally highly doubt it given his power.

Even so most hosts call it when the number of scum equals number of players. Then again, if the scum team has no kills remaining... maybe?

You think Pickle could be scum? I personally highly doubt it given his power.

Even so most hosts call it when the number of scum equals number of players. Then again, if the scum team has no kills remaining... maybe?

What character would still be scum?