Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Scoundrel said:

What character would still be scum?

I mean I dont know. Mewtwo isn't really a villain but Bowser definitely is. Other obvious villiains on the top of my head in SSB ... uh... Sephiroth, Ganon, King Dedede, Ridley, King Rool.. I honestly can't think of any others.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean I dont know. Mewtwo isn't really a villain but Bowser definitely is. Other obvious villiains on the top of my head in SSB ... uh... Sephiroth, Ganon, King Dedede, Ridley, King Rool.. I honestly can't think of any others.

Could any of these have double votes? Does Dedede have a little follower with him?

I want to thank you guys for getting this game to 100+ pages. Seriously. I know Mafia hasn’t had the greatest participation track record lately and numerous people have apologized profusely for their lack of contributions.

To that I say I don’t give a damn. This was a great effort and makes me feel good about hosting games going forward. I will only get better as a host due to watching this game unfold from the sidelines.

so seriously, I was going to save this for postgame, but thank you for every single post.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I want to thank you guys for getting this game to 100+ pages. Seriously. I know Mafia hasn’t had the greatest participation track record lately and numerous people have apologized profusely for their lack of contributions.

To that I say I don’t give a damn. This was a great effort and makes me feel good about hosting games going forward. I will only get better as a host due to watching this game unfold from the sidelines.

so seriously, I was going to save this for postgame, but thank you for every single post.

Thanks for the fun game

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I’ve enjoyed this game. I may not enjoy what mafia is much anymore but I did enjoy this. And for me to be participating this much at this point is a testament to that.