Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Can you point me to that?

On 7/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, bcb1213 said:

For future hosts. Lightning rods are extremely difficult to incorporate for this very reason. Basically if you're using one it's virtually everyone is blocked for a night and the rod dies sort of thing   otherwise we end up with this cluster f

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Where’s the point to Nacho

Bcb was seen visiting malf n1 as was squire (both mafia now dead).   The only one left alive that also was seen visiting malf n1 was nacho.   Nacho has also claimed protector and is alive still....why....easiest explanation is his claim is fake.   If you were really roleblocked the other night then it can only be nacho from my viewpoint 

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bcb was seen visiting malf n1 as was squire (both mafia now dead).   The only one left alive that also was seen visiting malf n1 was nacho.   Nacho has also claimed protector and is alive still....why....easiest explanation is his claim is fake.   If you were really roleblocked the other night then it can only be nacho from my viewpoint 

My role is honestly super weak. Even if I protect someone I die anyway. There's no reason for them to kill me cause they could just try for whoever they want to kill instead and still get me if they fail.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

My role is honestly super weak. Even if I protect someone I die anyway. There's no reason for them to kill me cause they could just try for whoever they want to kill instead and still get me if they fail.

And why its super fake, gives you a reason to post this exact thing as to why you are still alive 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

And why its super fake, gives you a reason to post this exact thing as to why you are still alive 

i should be around during some portions tomorrow. if you thin kits me just lock it in at this point. hopefully im right and last scum cant kill and you can get a 2nd chance.

but im 100% town

d41s4uq-9d9a6829-2bf6-43bc-87b0-2829ab7e

game is in your hands. dont blame me

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i should be around during some portions tomorrow. if you thin kits me just lock it in at this point. hopefully im right and last scum cant kill and you can get a 2nd chance.

but im 100% town

d41s4uq-9d9a6829-2bf6-43bc-87b0-2829ab7e

game is in your hands. dont blame me

Then tell me who it is.   

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ive already said it. I think its swoosh. But Ive been wrong twice now. If its scoundrel he played a helluva game.

🤣🤣🤣

If I had a gun I'd shoot all 3 of you bc thats how bad you all have played lmao.  Not in the game sense but your thread appearance.   You all are 99% scum imo.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

🤣🤣🤣

If I had a gun I'd shoot all 3 of you bc thats how bad you all have played lmao.  Not in the game sense but your thread appearance.   You all are 99% scum imo.  

if you think we're all 99% scum then you are more wrong than you are right, obviously.

don't blame other players for your inability to read them.