Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if you think we're all 99% scum then you are more wrong than you are right, obviously.

don't blame other players for your inability to read them.

1 town killed malf after thinking he was the gf after it was revealed squire was...town fail

1 town missed his n1 move, claimed it was a day move 

1 person failed at every read and move all game and has thread evidence from a know white flag waiver pointing to them 

1 has followed others all game and done nothing until they magically have 2 votes 

1 has done norhing all game and missed all their moves

Pretty sure you can't tell who is town there lmao 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 person failed at every read and move all game and has thread evidence from a know white flag waiver pointing to them

I was right about bcb and squire tbf.

i even had bcb pegged d1. pfft

I admit I was wrong twice. but so were you.

as for my moves... my role seems to literally only keep players more important than me in the game. I was blocked one night, redirected two another, the other 3 nights i was on someone who i thought was 100% town and thus worth dying for. I don't really regret any of those moves. I'm not sure what more you would expect from me given my power.

As for my threadplay... yeah its mixed. I was right about a lot of stuff and wrong about a lot of stuff. This has been a weird game.

Still, scum I am not. Going to bed. If you think I'm scum w/e. Come up with a secondary player and lets get a double kill out of it to at least have a chance at winning.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Town wins by lynching nacho.  I can break it down tomorrow but mathematically I believe its sound providing 1 assumption and its a pretty strong one.   

Not more sound than lynching me plus one. That I assure you.

(Town wins by lynching me = 0%)

(Town wins by lynching two = 50%)

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

🤣🤣🤣

If I had a gun I'd shoot all 3 of you bc thats how bad you all have played lmao.  Not in the game sense but your thread appearance.   You all are 99% scum imo.  

I’ve played fine. I’m my biggest critic and even I know I’ve played an acceptable town game. I’ve been honest and upfront. I used my move how it was intended to be used and I picked Mwil who if he was a night kill instead of that stupid day kill would have survived and still been here. 

25 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’ve played fine. I’m my biggest critic and even I know I’ve played an acceptable town game. I’ve been honest and upfront. I used my move how it was intended to be used and I picked Mwil who if he was a night kill instead of that stupid day kill would have survived and still been here. 

But as an appearance to the thread you appear scum.   You can still play great and appear like scum.   Its not a knock on you.  It can be from your role, how you ended up voting, activity level, the way your moves turned out, etc.

You could play great but if for example you hit someone that was cleared town and then claim you thought he was the GF even though everyone already knew someone else was the GF, you would appear to be big time scum.   

Like I said though, I have a way town wins so just bare with me.   I'll post tomorrow when I get on.