Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Ok so here it is.   

First off I believe Nacho is the final mafia and if so the rest of this stuff is pointless.  

Swoosh and Scoundrel were online at night and if scum would have used their kill (especially swoosh as it would mean game over).   So this leads me to believe nacho is the scum and since he wasn't online didnt use the hit.   That means we can't risk that he ca kill tonight and he has to be the one lynched today.  

This leads to what happens if he is town.   

In the event that he is town, that means 1 of swoosh or scoundrel are scum.  And as I said I highly doubt they have a kill bc they would have used it last night to make this endgame but they didn't so they most likely can't kill.  In this scenario they would have to vote each other the next day (if swoosh still has the double vote then I can vote swoosh causing a tie and both of them dying.  Leaving me alive for the town win.  

Although id say its over tonight bc its nacho. 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so here it is.   

First off I believe Nacho is the final mafia and if so the rest of this stuff is pointless.  

Swoosh and Scoundrel were online at night and if scum would have used their kill (especially swoosh as it would mean game over).   So this leads me to believe nacho is the scum and since he wasn't online didnt use the hit.   That means we can't risk that he ca kill tonight and he has to be the one lynched today.  

This leads to what happens if he is town.   

In the event that he is town, that means 1 of swoosh or scoundrel are scum.  And as I said I highly doubt they have a kill bc they would have used it last night to make this endgame but they didn't so they most likely can't kill.  In this scenario they would have to vote each other the next day (if swoosh still has the double vote then I can vote swoosh causing a tie and both of them dying.  Leaving me alive for the town win.  

Although id say its over tonight bc its nacho. 

Definitely could be Nacho, but I'm not buying there was no kill last night because Nacho wasn't online to put one in. For one, Nacho was on 15 minutes after Josh posted it was the start of Day 6, but more importantly there's no way Nacho wouldn't submit a move ahead of time. He knew it was either going to be him or Hockey. 

Why are you against two people dying today like Nacho is suggesting? 

@Pickle Rick I still don't get how there's a 99% chance town wins by lynching Nacho today. 

For this scenario, I'm going to say I'm the final mafia so I don't offend anyone.

- We lynch Nacho (town)

- I have a kill tonight and kill you (town)

- Scum wins because only Scoundrel is alive and it's 1:1

There's definitely more a 1% chance scum has a kill tonight. We can't assume they don't. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Definitely could be Nacho, but I'm not buying there was no kill last night because Nacho wasn't online to put one in. For one, Nacho was on 15 minutes after Josh posted it was the start of Day 6, but more importantly there's no way Nacho wouldn't submit a move ahead of time. He knew it was either going to be him or Hockey. 

Why are you against two people dying today like Nacho is suggesting? 

Bc

if we lynch scoundrel and nacho and the game isn't over that means you are mafia and win and town loses (assuming you can't hit) 

If we lynch nacho and you and the game isn't over that means town and mafia tie (assuming scoundrel can't hit)

If we lynch you and scoundrel and the game isn't over town and mafia tie (assuming nacho can't kill)

In those scenarios town can't win 

If mafia still can kill and we only lynch 1 we can still win or tie at worse.  If mafia can't kill we can still win 

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

So it's entirely possible there are still 2 scum left, right? And my double vote is the only reason the game isn't over.

Theoretically.  Could also be 1 mafia and 1 indy so it wouldn't matter if you had a double vote the game would still be going 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bc

if we lynch scoundrel and nacho and the game isn't over that means you are mafia and win and town loses (assuming you can't hit) 

If we lynch nacho and you and the game isn't over that means town and mafia tie (assuming scoundrel can't hit)

If we lynch you and scoundrel and the game isn't over town and mafia tie (assuming nacho can't kill)

In those scenarios town can't win 

If mafia still can kill and we only lynch 1 we can still win or tie at worse.  If mafia can't kill we can still win 

How so here? If we lynch town and mafia hits me to remove the double vote, mafia wins. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

@Pickle Rick I still don't get how there's a 99% chance town wins by lynching Nacho today. 

For this scenario, I'm going to say I'm the final mafia so I don't offend anyone.

- We lynch Nacho (town)

- I have a kill tonight and kill you (town)

- Scum wins because only Scoundrel is alive and it's 1:1

There's definitely more a 1% chance scum has a kill tonight. We can't assume they don't. 

Then why didn't you use it last night and guarantee yourself a win already 

Why didn't scoundrel use it making this endgame 

Why didn't nacho use it making this endgame. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

How so here? If we lynch town and mafia hits me to remove the double vote, mafia wins. 

If they have a kill yes.  But then why did they not use it yesterday.  You were on and so was scoundrel.  If you are mafia and used it, game would be over.   If scoundrel used it game would be over bc I'd be lynching nacho over him.   Nacho wasn't here so my guess if didn't use it or whoever mafia is can't kill any more maybe 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then why didn't you use it last night and guarantee yourself a win already 

Why didn't scoundrel use it making this endgame 

Why didn't nacho use it making this endgame. 

I don't know everyone's role to know. There also wasn't a hit on N1. I just think there's more than a 1% chance that scum can still kill. I'm not willing to just assume they have no more hits from here on out because there wasn't one last night. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If they have a kill yes.  But then why did they not use it yesterday.  You were on and so was scoundrel.  If you are mafia and used it, game would be over.   If scoundrel used it game would be over bc I'd be lynching nacho over him.   Nacho wasn't here so my guess if didn't use it or whoever mafia is can't kill any more maybe 

Actually no.  It would end in a tie.  Id vote the last mafia, they vote me, we both die,  tie game