Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I don't know everyone's role to know. There also wasn't a hit on N1. I just think there's more than a 1% chance that scum can still kill. I'm not willing to just assume they have no more hits from here on out because there wasn't one last night. 

N1 everyone who visited malf failed bc daniel jailed malf.  Thats why no kill n1.  

And I'm not assuming they have no more hits.   I'm lynching the guy that wasn't online and likely didn't put in a hit bc he was not here, nacho.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Actually no.  It would end in a tie.  Id vote the last mafia, they vote me, we both die,  tie game 

If it ends up being say you and Scoundrel left, assuming 1:1, would it be a tie or would mafia win?

Just now, swoosh said:

If it ends up being say you and Scoundrel left, assuming 1:1, would it be a tie or would mafia win?

Well based on his rules and mechanics it would be a tie.  Thats why I hate how he setup the tiebreaker.   Normally 1:1 is a scum win but the way he setup a tiebreaker both those alive will vote each other, go to OT, vote each other, than both die.  

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

N1 everyone who visited malf failed bc daniel jailed malf.  Thats why no kill n1.  

And I'm not assuming they have no more hits.   I'm lynching the guy that wasn't online and likely didn't put in a hit bc he was not here, nacho.  

Look, I don't blame you for wanting to lynch Nacho, I just think that's a poor reason. Nacho would've easily put in a move ahead of time if he knew he wasn't going to be around. And he was around very shortly after night. Even if the man was putting in work (wink wink), he would've spared a few seconds to get on his phone and submit a move. Nacho is a vet. I don't buy the theory there wasn't a hit because he wasn't around. 

Scoundrel is the final scum.

Strategically didn’t put in a hit last night because it would’ve been 2-1 and he would still need a mislynch today, same exact scenario he needs now with better odds. A mislynch with 3-1 is far easier for scum than a mislynch with 2-1. 

I’m pretty sure squire did this once when I was scum with him. This is all his idea. 

Scoundrel knew Nacho would be the target today. Mislynch Nacho and then kill me tonight. Game sealed. 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

Strategically didn’t put in a hit last night because it would’ve been 2-1 and he would still need a mislynch today, same exact scenario he needs now with better odds. A mislynch with 3-1 is far easier for scum than a mislynch with 2-1. 

I’m pretty sure squire did this once when I was scum with him. This is all his idea. 

Scoundrel knew Nacho would be the target today. Mislynch Nacho and then kill me tonight. Game sealed. 

Man you are bad at this. I am not scum!

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Anyone who knows my game also knows I can’t wait to use all of my moves. If I had a hit I would have been using it.