Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

38 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Ok so here it is.   

First off I believe Nacho is the final mafia and if so the rest of this stuff is pointless.  

Swoosh and Scoundrel were online at night and if scum would have used their kill (especially swoosh as it would mean game over).   So this leads me to believe nacho is the scum and since he wasn't online didnt use the hit.   That means we can't risk that he ca kill tonight and he has to be the one lynched today.  

This leads to what happens if he is town.   

In the event that he is town, that means 1 of swoosh or scoundrel are scum.  And as I said I highly doubt they have a kill bc they would have used it last night to make this endgame but they didn't so they most likely can't kill.  In this scenario they would have to vote each other the next day (if swoosh still has the double vote then I can vote swoosh causing a tie and both of them dying.  Leaving me alive for the town win.  

Although id say its over tonight bc its nacho. 

This is kinda asinine. There's no way I wouldn't have put my move in if I was scum and not going to be around at deadline.

We should go for a double today 100% just in case they still have a kill. If you think I'm scum, that's fine, make me one of the two. But it's the best play

• Like 1

It just can't be Nacho. He's willing to die tonight. Only reason he does that as scum is if there are two left. And if it's Nacho + someone else, it has to be Scoundrel anyway. 

I guess we could all be getting played by Pickle, but I'm not willing to consider that.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is kinda asinine. There's no way I wouldn't have put my move in if I was scum and not going to be around at deadline.

We should go for a double today 100% just in case they still have a kill. If you think I'm scum, that's fine, make me one of the two. But it's the best play

I am just now considering it's Scoundrel AND Pickle left. It's either just Scoundrel or Scoundrel and Pickle. It has to be. You have to trust me here Nacho. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Nacho or you are scum and I won’t take that risk. Don’t care what you think this makes me look like.

I know I'm not scum and Nacho is literally willing to die today in a double vote. I believe him. 

Swoosh

If nacho is scum I can live with losing. He played a great game. Swoosh completely has waffled back and forth trying to gain momentum where he can to have a vote advantage with whoever will buy into him. 

Pickle's hesitancy to do a double vote of Nacho/Scoundrel scares me. 

We lynch Scoundrel today. If the game is still going, Pickle is also scum and he tip our hats. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I know I'm not scum and Nacho is literally willing to die today in a double vote. I believe him. 

If I lose this for town because I wasn’t willing to play cop out bull**** mafia games then I’m fine with that. Send me to the gulag but I won’t go willingly. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Swoosh

If nacho is scum I can live with losing. He played a great game. Swoosh completely has waffled back and forth trying to gain momentum where he can to have a vote advantage with whoever will buy into him. 

Momentum? What are you talking about? If I'm scum, I back onto both you and Pickle wanting to vote Nacho and this game is a wrap. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Momentum? What are you talking about? If I'm scum, I back onto both you and Pickle wanting to vote Nacho and this game is a wrap. 

I guess that’s true. 

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lol the guy with two votes wants us to tie leaving his votes versus your one pickle. I don’t think we can risk that. 

If its a double lynch it has to be nacho and swoosh.  Especially bc I can now reasonably explain why nacho or swoosh (if mafia) didn't kill last night 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Let my put my girls down for nap and I'll be back

You willing to die in a double vote tonight makes me trust you. I may be getting played here, but you have been town-like all game and your character claim is by far the strongest with Yoshi. My doubts on you earlier were purely gut, which is obviously not a good reason. 

That leaves Pickle or Scoundrel. If Pickle was scum, why wouldn't he be all over your double vote idea of yourself + either me or Scoundrel. There could only be one reason there which is he's teammates with one of us. Obviously from my standpoint, I know I'm town, so that would leave Scoundrel as his teammate. 

So either way Scoundrel makes the most sense to me. Either he's the final scum remaining or the game is still going and Pickle is his teammate.