Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You willing to die in a double vote tonight makes me trust you. I may be getting played here, but you have been town-like all game and your character claim is by far the strongest with Yoshi. My doubts on you earlier were purely gut, which is obviously not a good reason. 

That leaves Pickle or Scoundrel. If Pickle was scum, why wouldn't he be all over your double vote idea of yourself + either me or Scoundrel. There could only be one reason there which is he's teammates with one of us. Obviously from my standpoint, I know I'm town, so that would leave Scoundrel as his teammate. 

So either way Scoundrel makes the most sense to me. Either he's the final scum remaining or the game is still going and Pickle is his teammate. 

I’m all for tying you and Nacho and leaving me and Pickle. Guarantee win for town if you both die as you are the only two scum options. 

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

You willing to die in a double vote tonight makes me trust you. I may be getting played here, but you have been town-like all game and your character claim is by far the strongest with Yoshi. My doubts on you earlier were purely gut, which is obviously not a good reason. 

That leaves Pickle or Scoundrel. If Pickle was scum, why wouldn't he be all over your double vote idea of yourself + either me or Scoundrel. There could only be one reason there which is he's teammates with one of us. Obviously from my standpoint, I know I'm town, so that would leave Scoundrel as his teammate. 

So either way Scoundrel makes the most sense to me. Either he's the final scum remaining or the game is still going and Pickle is his teammate. 

Him just saying he’d go with it is enough for you to trust him? He didn’t go with it but just saying he would? Interesting. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I’m all for tying you and Nacho and leaving me and Pickle. Guarantee win for town if you both die as you are the only two scum options. 

I just laid out why I think you're scum. Why would I do that?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Swoosh is fighting my theory hard of everyone dying but town.  

Swoosh assumes mafia can still kill (i can explain why he thinks this)

Swoosh is now turning on me lol.

This wreaks of scum desperation 

@TheKillerNacho my man, here it comes. It's either Scoundrel or Scoundrel + Pickle. You know I'm telling the truth here. It's me and you buddy. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Look, if you think I'm scum, so be it but answer me this - why on earth would I flip to Scoundrel when I could easily just lynch Nacho? Nacho is down for it. Pickle is down for it. That makes no sense. 

Bc it would mean you lose if we vote nacho.  Scoundrel can revive a kill.  Nacho is replacing the kill.  Meaning it doesn't matter who you kill someone is dying. 

Mafia would want to lynch scoundrel over nacho