Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Went against your own instincts here. You know I wouldn’t have said this was my last mafia game if I was scum. You said it yourself. 

No, I said IF you were scum and posted that rant about hating mafia, it would be a cop out post.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

That's quite the flip from Nacho to me. You were so confident. 

Your thread play.   

I can now explain why (if mafia) you would not have killed last night.   

You seem to be confident mafia can still kill

A double kill not involving you would guarantee your win (if mafia)

You are fighting frantically against my theory where town wins and at worse ties. 

You turned on me in your frantic posting  

Just now, swoosh said:

No, I said IF you were scum and posted that rant about hating mafia, it would be a cop out post.

I don’t do cop out ****. I’ve learned a long time ago that’s not the way to play. That’s why I wouldn’t tie to be voted out that’s a cheap way to win for any side. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Your thread play.   

I can now explain why (if mafia) you would not have killed last night.   

You seem to be confident mafia can still kill

A double kill not involving you would guarantee your win (if mafia)

You are fighting frantically against my theory where town wins and at worse ties. 

You turned on me in your frantic posting  

Why are you not acknowledging my post about it being a possibility the no hit last night was a strategic play? 

@Pickle Rick you want to just lock on me as well and end this thing finally? Town is going to lose regardless now.

Why? We can still vote swoosh and kill him leaving you, me and nacho.  One of you have to be town if you are and get your move right town will win.  If one of us dies then it should be a guarantee tie.  

Nope it’s yours and yours alone. I didn’t lock on anyone. You did this. 

Your vote is on me though, which is wrong. If I died today and then scum has a hit, mafia wins. I'm just willing to lock my vote. That's the only difference. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why? We can still vote swoosh and kill him leaving you, me and nacho.  One of you have to be town if you are and get your move right town will win.  If one of us dies then it should be a guarantee tie.  

You and Scoundrel might as well lock onto me. It's the only choice. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Your vote is on me though, which is wrong. If I died today and then scum has a hit, mafia wins. I'm just willing to lock my vote. That's the only difference. 

But the thing is I had a whole day phase to read up and change things and evaluate. You are LVP if town. It’s just that simple.