Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

And I was right lol.   You gotta take emotions out of it and never lock until absolutely necessary 

No emotions with my locked vote. I was convinced it had to be Scoundrel or Scoundrel + you based on today's posts. Should've stuck with my gut from yesterday.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Except in a game where vote ties result in all dying meaning there is no auto win of a night kill bc mafia is dead on the lynch as well 

I think ive only played in one game that allowed double kills prior so idk really.

Random lynch between the two or nl seem like the best solution to ties.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Yep, gut told me you all along until today. I thought you played a good last day (last night's posts). So what was the deal with you willing to die? Just an act that you weren't going to go through with in order to gain town's trust, or did you have some trick up your sleeve? 

Yes which is why I questioned why you were so willing to just believe words not backed by actions. 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Yes which is why I questioned why you were so willing to just believe words not backed by actions. 

Fair enough. That's probably what he was going for. He got me. 

So we didn't lose? Is it a tie?

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Yep, gut told me you all along until today. I thought you played a good last day (last night's posts). So what was the deal with you willing to die? Just an act that you weren't going to go through with in order to gain town's trust, or did you have some trick up your sleeve? 

Oh I would've went through with it.

But the goal was to elicit someone to trust me like you did.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

either way .. 3 scum, 14 town & a day 1 lightning rod + watcher.

granted we also benefited from a lot of stuff like bbb offing himself, more than one town (Tk3 at the very least) likely seppekuing themselves onto orca, and the vig shooting malf.

but a hard fought win.

@Pickle Rick you played very well. town mvp for sure.

Impressive win. Also benefited from a knucklehead having two votes. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

To me, your posts had emotions and frantic written all over them 

See, I thought your sudden flip from Nacho to me meant you were scum. I thought it was just Scoundrel until then. 

I also absolutely hated your reasoning that Nacho didn't put in a kill last night because he wasn't around. I think it was strategic or they simply didn't have one. 

No doubt you were the town MVP though. 

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

either way .. 3 scum, 14 town & a day 1 lightning rod + watcher.

granted we also benefited from a lot of stuff like bbb offing himself, more than one town (Tk3 at the very least) likely seppekuing themselves onto orca, and the vig shooting malf.

but a hard fought win.

@Pickle Rick you played very well. town mvp for sure.

If people can stick to my crazy plans lol.  

And again to avoid any confusion, everyone alive the last few days played well you just all looked like big time scum for reasons.  I didn't mean you all played bad but due to claims, votes, actions, inactions etc you all looked like lock scum.  Nacho just more than others this day (bc of bcb post)

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1