Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Why no kill @TheKillerNacho

Old java mafia habits die hard. Why eliminate a possible suspect killing into 3 way when a 4 way is better? Its not like I could hit you since I would be immediately suspected as the bodyguard.

This move won me the game; if Scoundrel and swoosh both weren't present, I would've lost.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Old java mafia habits die hard. Why eliminate a possible suspect killing into 3 way when a 4 way is better? Its not like I could hit you since I would be immediately suspected as the bodyguard.

This move won me the game; if Scoundrel and swoosh both weren't present, I would've lost.

Should have been absent damn

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If people can stick to my crazy plans lol.  

And again to avoid any confusion, everyone alive the last few days played well you just all looked like big time scum for reasons.  I didn't mean you all played bad but due to claims, votes, actions, inactions etc you all looked like lock scum.  Nacho just more than others this day (bc of bcb post)

Man I was livid at bcb in the discord lmao

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That makes me feel better. I called it being strategic, just guessed wrong on it coming from you. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

What was bcb's post? I paid no attention the first couple of days.

He basically waved the white flag complaining about the lightning rod/watch since it got all 3 of us in it (he didn't go as far as to say that detail but still).

And I was like, dude I'm still gonna try to win this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I posted it and talked about it a bunch lol.  I'll find it again 

Game started when I was gone and then when I got back, I never read up which always makes me lose interest because I feel I'm behind. Then it only gets worse cause I'm not interested and fall even further behind.