Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I completely understand. I was odd night :) 

We weren't sure.  It made sense town had odd and even night since

bcb was Odd night redirect

Nacho even night roleblock.

Regardless, I didn't have the strongman until I survived a kill.  So it made sense to hit you without having to avoid a protection.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So tell us who all @The Orca killed?

Pretty sure it was just squire and @Tk3, actually.

We killed Dome and Matts n2 (we had x2 double kill nights... one was wasted n1 tho), and Daniel n3. Malf was shot by Hockey. Mwil we smashed mid-day using our smash ball day kill.

Every one else died via lynching/modkill (bbb smh)

21 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Watching @TheKillerNacho this game was an honest to god tutorial on ambiguously playing your part. Seeing in the discord as well as threadplay and knowing what I knew, it’s about as well as a person could play this game.

Clearly MVP.

LVP goes to @bigbadbuffbecause… well he didn’t play at all and was the only player modkilled.

Give me that LVP.

Thanks for hosting Josh. Wish I would've paid more attention early on, maybe I wouldn't have had such a disastrous end game. Who am I kidding? Nacho would've still played me like a fiddle. My lord. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Give me that LVP.

Thanks for hosting Josh. Wish I would've paid more attention early on, maybe I wouldn't have had such a disastrous end game. Who am I kidding? Nacho would've still played me like a fiddle. My lord. 

You arent even runner up lvp (ahem, hockey...thinking im a gf when the gf was revealed)