Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Shouldn't.   my lighting rod forces all moves to be done to me.  So unless someone messed up that simple role lol.  

This could be true. I was just told I was redirected and my move failed 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

To clarify, I got to pick a person and see who all visited him N1. I picked @Malfatron. He was pretty popular last night. So, whether or not Malf is scum is irrelevant, because one of you is either scum with him and a protector or scum intent to do him harm.

were you redirected?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

He will end up claiming ninja-bulleproof-super shot-censor-strongman-kill/invest combo, 3 time use, with a Santa gift as a second move he gets each night 

If never claim a sensor after that series of host by host interpretations from about a year and a half ago. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

feels like you had the hit then.

hit failed.

mwil actually watched pickle.

Quite the assumption seeing how I don't have a kill. I imagine one of the above is the bodyguard and prevented any actions from happening to you 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I'ma be busy the rest of the day, and thanks Malf for pointing directly to me, I expect I'll be a target if this is less explicit and die before the info comes out.  I'm Link, and I'll keep my role quiet, but Malf was prevented from acting last night.

I was also redirected to him, so there's a redirector not on his side.  I double checked to make sure my role succeeded in blocking him, and it did, so he ain't a lightning rod.

Thank you Malf, for explicitly outing me.  I'm not sure how you knew I was Link on day 1, but I would be curious to know.

So either town/indy redirector is out there, two scum factions, or Malf is town and just doing headscratching things.

May not have time to check in again til after night.

The bold is what caught him.  So mwil and Daniel are caught already lol