Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

I'ma be busy the rest of the day, and thanks Malf for pointing directly to me, I expect I'll be a target if this is less explicit and die before the info comes out.  I'm Link, and I'll keep my role quiet, but Malf was prevented from acting last night.

I was also redirected to him, so there's a redirector not on his side.  I double checked to make sure my role succeeded in blocking him, and it did, so he ain't a lightning rod.

Thank you Malf, for explicitly outing me.  I'm not sure how you knew I was Link on day 1, but I would be curious to know.

So either town/indy redirector is out there, two scum factions, or Malf is town and just doing headscratching things.

May not have time to check in again til after night.

So whats the deal here.

that means daniel was redirected to pickle actually.

does that check out @Daniel based on pickles info

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

is a lightning rod a re-directable power? 🤣

maybe 

i did soft claim lightning rod for the hell of it before n1.

maybe scum was able to bus drive me and pickle to try to kill pikachu (pickle)

seems kind of unlikely because they should know protections go there too, unless they thought dome would actually strongman me.

idk.

need to find out more info from the others who were redirected and then we can figure out who they were driven towards

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

PR vs Malf....fight.

Youre kidding, right?

Im not claiming people have even visited me. i literally dont know.

and pickle claimed pikachu. and claimed lightning rod, which obviously exists and feels like a town power.