Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

My move was successful (lightning rod) and I assume was not redirected as I was not told anything other than success. 

mwil then

because he specifically said that he got results back for me

that would at least clear up the situation

Just now, Malfatron said:

mwil then

because he specifically said that he got results back for me

that would at least clear up the situation

but in theory if he chose you as his target, and all targets were directed towards you would he have been "redirected" or would his move have just stayed the same?

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Intrigued about your bcb inclusion here. he's in the same boat as nacho claiming to have been redirected with no other details.

He said his move was redirected and failed. Multiple others said just redirected, mwil said succeed on his original target, Daniel said redirected to a specific person that falls outside the claimed lightning rod 

If I followed this craziness correctly lol

• Like 1

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

roleblock on passive moves probably wouldn't be noticed.

So....could everyone be telling the truth? lol

no

pickles lightning on himself was successful

mwil said josh specifically said that the results came back on me

And i believe pickle is pikachu

bcb/nacho said they were redirected.

mwil never said he was redirected

daniel is likely next, but mwil is more of a slam dunk and would 100 solve the question of who ppl were redirected to

ugh. Sometimes this game gives me a headache because its possible that everyone is telling the truth and a civ redirector moved PRs lightning bolt power to malf.

That all said i'm assuming there's some sort of BG/Angel/malf survival power that caused no deaths.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

no

pickles lightning on himself was successful

mwil said josh specifically said that the results came back on me

And i believe pickle is pikachu

bcb/nacho said they were redirected.

mwil never said he was redirected

daniel is likely next, but mwil is more of a slam dunk and would 100 solve the question of who ppl were redirected to

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

but in theory if he chose you as his target, and all targets were directed towards you would he have been "redirected" or would his move have just stayed the same?

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Daniel said he put his roleblock on me, AND was told that he was redirected to me.

right @Daniel?

5 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

ugh. Sometimes this game gives me a headache because its possible that everyone is telling the truth and a civ redirector moved PRs lightning bolt power to malf.

That all said i'm assuming there's some sort of BG/Angel/malf survival power that caused no deaths.

Thats impossible normally because the lightning bolt redirected the would be redirector to Pickle automatically...not saying Josh didn't do things different.  Basically Lighting comes first. At least that is how id do it 

Daniel is probably town I think.

Also I'm thinking there has to be a scum driver at work here. I honestly believe @Pickle Rick's claim, and driver is one of the only roles that would be capable of moving all targets from one person to another entirely.

Not sure what to make of @MWil23 . Seems like a very risky thing for a scum to claim this early. Can you ask the host to confirm you weren't redirected at all?

• Like 2