Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats impossible normally because the lightning bolt redirected the would be redirector to Pickle automatically...not saying Josh didn't do things different.  Basically Lighting comes first. At least that is how id do it 

How does lightning rod typically work with other redirection abilities, especially two-target ones?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Thats impossible normally because the lightning bolt redirected the would be redirector to Pickle automatically...not saying Josh didn't do things different.  Basically Lighting comes first. At least that is how id do it 

It says "forces all night actions to me" and I emphasize "force".  As a host lightning rod would trump bus driver as it would force ALL moves to be done on me thus they would drive me to me 

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

How does lightning rod typically work with other redirection abilities, especially two-target ones?

If i was running it. Lighting rod is run first... so everything is redirected to it no matter what. So if say you were steering Pickle to Malf. It would steer Pickle to Pickle essentially 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

It says "forces all night actions to me" and I emphasize "force".  As a host lightning rod would trump bus driver as it would force ALL moves to be done on me thus they would drive me to me 

I would agree with you but the question here isn't what you would do but what Josh did lol

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Also I'm thinking there has to be a scum driver at work here. I honestly believe @Pickle Rick's claim, and driver is one of the only roles that would be capable of moving all targets from one person to another entirely.

As a host I would def disagree with that.  Lightning rod trumps bus driver

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just now, The Orca said:

If i was running it. Lighting rod is run first... so everything is redirected to it no matter what. So if say you were steering Pickle to Malf. It would steer Pickle to Pickle essentially 

whats done is done.

they went to me.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

so 5 people

1. protector

2. hitter

3. invest

4. roleblock?

5. ????

would it make sense that only 1 scum visited me last night?

Assuming that we can trust mwil, I think there are a lot of clears from that list. Let me read up - I see you have pinged me like 14 times. 

34 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

bcbs move failed

he couldnt have been roleblocked because he was forced to either me or pickle.

what CAN fail though?

A hit! especially if a protector was forced there too.

bcb is the most likely hitter based on this info

I buy this