Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So I won't show up there

Your move is the lightening rod. The lightening rod move was applied to Malf. Sooo.. your move applied to malf means that you should have showed up on the visitor list.

We have to assume one of those names was a hit and one of them a protection - right?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

I saw him say he was redirected to you but I didnt see him say that his final move was you to Pickle? Mightve just missed it

he said he tried to do dome to pickle.

which means he visited dome and tried to send him to pickle.

if bcb was sent to me, that then means he visited me and tried to send me to pickle

if hes telling the truth, which feels plausible

• Like 1

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Your move is the lightening rod. The lightening rod move was applied to Malf. Sooo.. your move applied to malf means that you should have showed up on the visitor list.

We have to assume one of those names was a hit and one of them a protection - right?

Lightning rod doesn't visit, nor was it applied to Malf. The current theory is that lightning rod pulled all targets to Pickle then a bus was resolved from Pickle to Malf. Pickle didn't go anywhere; his effect doesn't visit.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Host specifically said I don't and wouldn't go anywhere 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Lightning rod doesn't visit, nor was it applied to Malf. The current theory is that lightning rod pulled all targets to Pickle then a bus was resolved from Pickle to Malf. Pickle didn't go anywhere; his effect doesn't visit.

right 

everyone supposed to visit pickle would go to me and vice versa.

since everyone was supposed to go to pickle, everyone then goes to me