Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Can you walk me through your logic. I wasnt even talking about BCB aside from pointing out his claim. Why would you state that I am sure he is scum?

Well from your perspective there would be 3 redirection moves used on N1. Lightning rod, bus driver, redirect. If you are town, would you assume all 3 are town? Thats crazy for Josh's first game (if its all real and all 3 are town, bravo Josh lol). Most likley 1 would be scum, again if you are town would the lightning rod or redirect be scum? 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Holy cow 

I know your message from the host doesn't say you were redirected but he might've left it out since you ended up where you meant to go anyway.

He left something out in my post too before I inquired.

Although at this point I think this is already confirmed to be the case, given the claims.

Mwil - watch

Nacho - 

Matts - bus driver 

Squire

Daniel - roleblock

Bcb - redirect 

So are we really going to ignore the fact that probably 3-4 of those are scum.  

Ignore the fact that there are 3 redirectors

Ignore the fact that scum know exactly who the protector is 

Ignore the fact that the protector knows who the killer is 

We should have basically a 100% shot at the killer right? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Well from your perspective there would be 3 redirection moves used on N1. Lightning rod, bus driver, redirect. If you are town, would you assume all 3 are town? Thats crazy for Josh's first game (if its all real and all 3 are town, bravo Josh lol). Most likley 1 would be scum, again if you are town would the lightning rod or redirect be scum? 

Its Josh's first game, so I am not 100% how he would handle the multiple redirect-type roles nor the order of events. Im not a big fan of you putting words in my mouth though ("So you sure Bcb is scum then?")... 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I know your message from the host doesn't say you were redirected but he might've left it out since you ended up where you meant to go anyway.

He left something out in my post too before I inquired.

Although at this point I think this is already confirmed to be the case, given the claims.

I asked for clarification and got it a long time ago. :) 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I mean of the 3 i'd say driver is most likely to be scum in a vacuum but Matts coming forward with the claim on his own would be very very bold

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Pickle Rick => were you not worried about using the LR day 1 and dying? 

You not read up? you even quoted the post that references the post from d1

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Some of you all dumb.  Every move from last night was redirected to me. 

I even asked @Malfatron to push swoosh today bc I figured I'd be dead if an inactive had a protect or scum had a strongman