Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I get that, just wanting to compare it to Ness

@Matts4313 who are you?

What does it matter? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wrong bc I did not have any info that would lead to any other conclusion so rolling your eyes seems like a stretch 

This is mafia. You never have 100% of the info, which you should factor in before calling people dumb.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Assuming Mwil's watch is correct (although him saying he was confirmed NOT redirected is starting to make me wonder) I'm thinking there's two at most in the watch.

The killer, most definitely. Perhaps one more had a move. But from a meta standpoint, it would be EXTREMELY bad game design to put a watcher & lightning rod in the game if all scum had moves each night.

Aren't we already there if a lightning rod can be effected lol 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What does it matter? 

This is mafia. You never have 100% of the info, which you should factor in before calling people dumb.

Nothing should change a lightning rod.  I had all the info i needed.  Your move should have bus drove myself to myself at worse.   So I had it all correct from that standpoint 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

What does it matter? 

Its more info to help make an informed decision. Since your move is kind of usually predominantly scum imo 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Aren't we already there if a lightning rod can be effected lol 

Honestly not much was changed by the fact you were driven other than everything happened to Malf instead of you. It was a quirky interaction, but I have enough faith that Josh has played enough mafia to notice "lightning rod + watcher + all scum having night actions" would be a problem.

I could certainly be wrong. But at this time I'm only going to assume there's a single scum and probably one more in that group.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nothing should change a lightning rod.  I had all the info i needed.  Your move should have bus drove myself to myself at worse.   So I had it all correct from that standpoint 

Unless your thought that nothing should change a lightning rod is an opinion the host didn’t share. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

For future hosts. Lightning rods are extremely difficult to incorporate for this very reason. Basically if you're using one it's virtually everyone is blocked for a night and the rod dies sort of thing   otherwise we end up with this cluster f

Not happy that a watch caught people off the rod

58 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I was going to send dome to pickle for the lols.   I never would target you night one as scum. You're gonna get watched or protected every time 

revealing a grain of truth as scum is a common tactic.

because bcb didnt try to target me n1