Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

I see there are some questions about my role.

I don’t see any reason to share more details than I have though.

I skimmed while I was reading up last night, but I actually have some time today, so I will go reread the thread here in an hour or two and vote after that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron

I will offer the following.  I work from 900 to 600.  I will be online over my lunch fro. Around 110 to 130.  Then home and available from 700ish to the deadline

I have a few questions for you

1.  Why the idea of a framer early on day1?   You have inside info one exists, or trying to get ahead of something?

2.  Why you let buff slide by yesterday on the Link claim after Daniel hard claimed?

3. Why the falsehood ( at least that is my conclusion after N2) on your abilities?   I do have an idea on it that seems fairly plausible given the game thus far.  We can save that for later after you reply. Might be midday so hold tight

4.  Lastly, and this is more out of curiosity and not directed at why I think you are scum..... why hit Dome on N2?  I get the matts hit.  Seeing the mwil day hit makes sense why your team didn't hit him.  But dome seemed to be an odd choice.

Malf

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Sorry, forgot 1

5.  Were you given anything during the game thus far?

@Malfatron you going to answer some questions?  They seem pretty straightforward and a townie shouldn't need to skirt around them.

I'll be on around 110 to 130 to see if you gathered the strength to answer.

On 7/12/2021 at 6:04 PM, JoshstraDaymus said:

Dome
2. Matts
3. Pickle Rick
4. The Orca
5. Daniel
6. Squire
7. Swoosh
8. Malfatron
9. Daboyle
10. Nazgul KO'd Day 1 via vote. Luigi Hero Aligned Commuter
11. Hockey
12. bigbadbuff
13. Scoundrel
14. TK3
15. TheKillerNacho
16. bcb
17. MWil

josh, you mind updating the op when you get a chance?

much love!

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Alright, catching up now. So if I remember correctly, MWil claimed watcher and listed 5 people that targeted Malf: me and four others. Did anyone else confirm their ability other than Matts?

Its in the read up lol.   You wanna read it or just get the cliff notes 

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK3, Squire, BCB, and Matts, I am pretty confident one of you is scum, especially since I believe Daniel.

So here's the list of people with N1 moves, essentially.  If squire flips scum, that bodes pretty well for Tk3.

21 hours ago, Malfatron said:

lol, i said BBB was Link (because he wanted to find link)

nothing about you at all

You quoted me and said "He's definitely Link," after asking me, pointedly about Link and Pikachu.  MWil had the same reaction.  Doesn't matter now because it helped us solve the cluster****, but I'm too petty to not point it out.

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i havent read up but I was redirected last night. but it did not say to whom I was redirected.

This worried me as I was reading up, but most of Nacho's posts seemed towny.

20 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

This could be true. I was just told I was redirected and my move failed 

This is why it worried me.  He and bcb both had the same issue.  I wonder if they saw the cluster**** and tried to shrug out of it for the time being.  However, there were some PM corrections, so maybe not.

Daniel

Also falls in line with what I think scum would do.  Try to just get a train going on me or MWil relying on Pickle to delay one of their own going down.

20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Intrigued about your bcb inclusion here. he's in the same boat as nacho claiming to have been redirected with no other details.

Same bruh.

unvote

I'm so confused.

This also irked me.  I would expect the scum to not know what was going on, and trying to avoid committing if they were caught by MWil's watch.

20 hours ago, The Orca said:

He said his move was redirected and failed. Multiple others said just redirected, mwil said succeed on his original target, Daniel said redirected to a specific person that falls outside the claimed lightning rod 

If I followed this craziness correctly lol

This stood out as someone else trying to go toward me or MWil.  However, Orca is PR's twin, so I wouldn't be surprised if he just followed him.  Except he didn't vote for me IIRC, so Orca a little sus here.

Ok so uh. I just asked the host if I should know who I was redirected to or not and he said I was redirected to Malfatron. For what its worth.

Seems legit, given what happened later.

Daniel is probably town I think.

Also I'm thinking there has to be a scum driver at work here. I honestly believe @Pickle Rick's claim, and driver is one of the only roles that would be capable of moving all targets from one person to another entirely.

Not sure what to make of @MWil23 . Seems like a very risky thing for a scum to claim this early. Can you ask the host to confirm you weren't redirected at all?

This rehabbed Nacho a bit.  Legitimate game solving, especially since, based on bcb trying to be non-committal, I don't think scum had put the pieces together yet.

20 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

ugh. Sometimes this game gives me a headache because its possible that everyone is telling the truth and a civ redirector moved PRs lightning bolt power to malf.

That all said i'm assuming there's some sort of BG/Angel/malf survival power that caused no deaths.

Same with Hockey here.  Town lean, especially since he was pretty consistent in his reasoning through the phase.

19 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I buy this

This is in response to something I thought I'd remember that made me think lean town for Tk3, but..

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Matts or bcb today imo.

These next few were in close succession.  Nacho votes Matts over bcb.  I would normally think this is a scum move, except bcb gives up a few posts later.

19 hours ago, Tk3 said:

bcb

I'll roll with the person whose role failed in this scenario

This, right before bcb gives up, worries me.  If bcb is in the scum chat, saying he's just gonna vote for himself, I'd be surprised if no one bussed him first.

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm going to a concert tonight so won't be around so I'll just out with it. I'm Ness. I'm just a redirector. You can lynch me if you like. I probably will end up causing more chaos than necessary 

Bcb 

And here it is.

19 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

if bcb wants to be hanged, let him.

never did trust self-voters. if he were town you'd think he'd be more interested in figuring out who was scum in the watch list.

Nacho votes for him immediately after, which could be bussing, but seems less likely than the above.  Of course, he also goes along with bcb's rehab later (see below).

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

Hmm...that might make sense

Here, Orca is going the opposite direction, saying he believes bcb.

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

For future hosts. Lightning rods are extremely difficult to incorporate for this very reason. Basically if you're using one it's virtually everyone is blocked for a night and the rod dies sort of thing   otherwise we end up with this cluster f

Bcb complaining.

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

I would assume potentially a redirect/roleblock and a kill for scum in that group 

My guess right now 

Bcb

Squire

If squire flips scum, this makes Orca a strong town lean.

18 hours ago, squire12 said:

Malfy 2 times posting.  This more scum memeing?

After all this going down, squire directing suspicion at Malf, at this time, seems super sus.

I don't 100% trust Malf, at all, but it's a strange time to attack him in this context.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You realize that if you weren't redirected your claim is at odds with virtually everyone else's?

Nacho still suspicious of MWil.  And at an opportune time, since bcb tries to come in and rehab himself a bit.

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

There can't be three redirection sort of roles bit totally cool with a lightning rod, commuter and bus driver already as town. Y'all make me laugh 

Here.

18 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I did have one troubling thought though.  I don't really believe it but Mwil's claim to not have been redirected still doesn't sit well with me.

What if Mwil is a scum watcher & removed his buddies from the list? lol

Nacho then pushes MWil again.

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

possible, but i dont think so

squire is laying way too low in all of this discussion. 

I noticed that reading up as well.  I know squire is busy, but if he flips scum, others on the short list should be folks that aren't ordinarily lurkers laying low.

17 hours ago, swoosh said:

Me tbh. 

Swoosh being one of them.

17 hours ago, squire12 said:

Bcb

Squire comes in with the late vote for bcb.

17 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Why are we voting BCB?

Counselor is another laying low guy.

15 hours ago, Daboyle said:

Bcb

Daboyle votes bcb without reading.  Possible bussing.

15 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Okay BCB

Same.  Scoundrel comes in late for the bcb vote.

So after all of this, squire seems like the most likely hit.  Especially since he fished some on Day 2.

If he flips scum, put Orca in the town category IMO.

I also have a town lean for Tk3 and Hockey, a scum lean for Nacho, and a lot of questions about daboyle, Scoundrel, and swoosh.  They shouldn't be allowed to lie as low as they did, especially since we have practically a guarantee that not all scum had N1 moves.

Malf isn't clear in my mind either, but he's not the priority lynch IMO.

Just now, Daniel said:
22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

TK3, Squire, BCB, and Matts, I am pretty confident one of you is scum, especially since I believe Daniel.

So here's the list of people with N1 moves, essentially.  If squire flips scum, that bodes pretty well for Tk3.

Mwil later clarified that it was nacho, not tk3 who visited

(i didnt read your whole post yet so maybe you find out)