Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lmao well another who wants to be wrong. This will be taken as defensive and the scum out there will try and use it to point me as being scum when I’m not but I forgot how frustrating mafia was and why I always wanted to stop and was glad there was no pressure to keep playing from the beginning. This will undoubtedly be my last game. I know you all are just playing the game but I realize mafia just isn’t for me and having people doubt your every word which once again I know is part of the game isn’t going to be part of my life going forward.  

Dude I have no idea, I’m drunk half the time I post in a mafia thread. Your reaction seems genuine. I’m back to Nacho lol

If I was an outsider, my vote would surely be on myself. By far the most scummy play out of all the players left, from disappearing on D1 to being so wishy-washy. I'm convinced either Orca or Pickle investigated and cleared me because there's no way I wouldn't be a prime suspect by now, especially after Pickle suspected me early on. My vote will follow them tonight. At this point, I have no idea. If one of them is scum then I'll tip my hat to them, but my strongest read is them being town. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Dude I have no idea, I’m drunk half the time I post in a mafia thread. Your reaction seems genuine. I’m back to Nacho lol

Im not even upset at anyone who wants to believe I’m scum I know it’s part of the game. It’s just not for me anymore. And Swoosh I’m not lying to you.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Im not even upset at anyone who wants to believe I’m scum I know it’s part of the game. It’s just not for me anymore. And Swoosh I’m not lying to you.

I believe you. That leaves Daboyle, Hockey, and Nacho. The final two are in there. 

Gut tells me Nacho, but my vote will follow the twins tonight. 

22 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I believe you. That leaves Daboyle, Hockey, and Nacho. The final two are in there. 

Gut tells me Nacho, but my vote will follow the twins tonight. 

Nacho

Sorry Anchorage Moose this will probably tank our 4-4 season. Nacho also visited Malf correct?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What have you done this game?

Attempted to guard Dome n1 cause I tr him but was redirected to Malf. I was surprised I didn't die confirming to me there was one more protector in the game which is why I knew Daniel was confirmed town jailer when squire didn't claim protector yesterday.

Attempted to guard Mwil n2.

Attempted to guard Daniel last night, but I was roleblocked (inb4 he jailed me lmao).

• Like 1

Actually... who do you guys think Daniel would've jailed last night anyway? We know it couldn't have been anyone who died, and whoever was jailed could not have killed one of the three people who died last night.

Granted, he could've jailed someone with no move maybe but we know he didn't jail Daboyle, who claimed he did his "check" last night (and claimed Malf, who flipped tracker, didn't attempt to do anything...). We also know he didn't jail Hockey. He could've jailed Scoundrel maybe but unless anyone else claims they were blocked last night, I'm pretty sure he used his jail on me...

36 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What have squire, daboyle, and swoosh claimed so far

Everyone has claimed except for me and Swoosh I believe basically, unless I missed something 

Pickle- Pikachu, lightning rod

Nacho- Yoshi, bodyguard

Scoundrel- No character, even night revive/protect

Hockey- Cloud, with some sort of kill

Daboyle- Meta Knight, move success checker

Swoosh- nothing claimed 

Orca- Samus, haven't claimed a move 

Squire- Olimar, survived the lynch, scum