Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

A checker? What in the name of Sakurai is a checker? Daboyle made his case telling him about his role, but his character still seemed suspicious to so many. While Daboyle is excellent at recovery, even he can't survive the blast zone. With the whole squad against him, no matter how broken he was in Brawl, Daboyle was spiked offstage.

Daboyle has been KOd. He was Meta Knight Hero Aligned Checker

You have until 9:30 EST to submit your moves.

21 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

A checker? What in the name of Sakurai is a checker? Daboyle made his case telling him about his role, but his character still seemed suspicious to so many. While Daboyle is excellent at recovery, even he can't survive the blast zone. With the whole squad against him, no matter how broken he was in Brawl, Daboyle was spiked offstage.

Daboyle has been KOd. He was Meta Knight Hero Aligned Checker

You have until 9:30 EST to submit your moves.

How shocking

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 9:10 PM, swoosh said:

I get the feeling squire was telling the truth about 2/3 of his scum. And hint: he's wrong about me.

Hunch on daboyle is strictly based on him and Josh are tight and daboyle has hardly given any effort in thread. I think he's hiding on purpose. Malf just seems fishy, disappearing after this morning. Hell, throw Nacho and Daniel in there. That whole line reeked. 

I admit my mistakes @swooshI misinterpreted this post. lol

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah that’s whack. Y’all saw he voted himself and didn’t change your votes. If you’re town you lost this for us.

Well to be fair to Orca/Pickle, we have all looked incredibly scummy. Don't think you can blame them one bit. It was a flip of the coin.