Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

No I would say that's quite impossible too.

17 player game... most likely four mafia at minimum. Since we haven't lost yet, we know there aren't more. I guess its possible that its 3 scum and 1 indy, but either way, fmp you two cannot be aligned. There's likely only one other town other than myself and Pickle.

Scoundrel's whole never-playing-again seemed genuine, so that's why I think he's town. 

But you make a good point. It's likely 3-2 left. I know I'm town and I'm 99% sure Pickle is too. So that means 2 of the 3 are in Hockey/Scoundrel/yourself. But you're pushing hockey. So what good with that do? It really is Scoundrel, huh? Has to be. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Scoundrel's whole never-playing-again seemed genuine, so that's why I think he's town. 

But you make a good point. It's likely 3-2 left. I know I'm town and I'm 99% sure Pickle is too. So that means 2 of the 3 are in Hockey/Scoundrel/yourself. But you're pushing hockey. So what good with that do? It really is Scoundrel, huh? Has to be. 

It’s not me baby roach. You trying to pander to Nacho is cute though.

Swoosh

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@swoosh and @Hockey5djh both need to full claim today.

there's no reason to keep anything hidden at this point.

I was going to today. I previously said I was Ice Breakers.

My power is I can use a double vote and I can do so three times (days). I haven't used it yet, but told Josh it's activated from here on out. 

Part of the reason why I held onto this info is because I thought it could play off big time in the event it ended up being something like 2-2. The game wouldn't be over. Also because I had no legitimate heat and I've seen this power be a scum power. I think at least. 

31 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Attention then turns to The Orca who was sitting pretty in a decent spot in this game. Unaware of what was to come soon. Orca was soon covered in black, a giant shadow that was different but somehow familiar at the same time. A roar can be heard echoing throughout the world, nearly shattering dimensions and paralyzing the cast, all but The Orca and the assailant. Using their entire arsenal, The Orca launched a barrage of missiles, lasers, bombs, and whatever other artillery one could imagine. Felled by his attacks and approaching a body who has been charred and damaged he realizes his victim… it was Squire.

Squire has been KO’d. He was Bowser/Giga Bowser Villain Aligned Deathproof Strongman Killer.

Letting out a sigh of relief, The Orca takes off the helmet to his suit, and lets out a hefty breath. Ready to turn to everyone to acknowledge what was just done. While his attention was turned away, a large claw was put on his shoulder. The Orca was pulled in closely by Giga Bowser, and jumped several feet off the ground, in a suicide dive that took them both to the blast zone below.

The Orca has been KO’d. He was Samus Aran Hero Aligned Paranoid Gun Owner.

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will conclude 7/23 @ 9 PM EST.

🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

My power is I can use a double vote and I can do so three times (days). I haven't used it yet, but told Josh it's activated from here on out. 

Part of the reason why I held onto this info is because I thought it could play off big time in the event it ended up being something like 2-2. The game wouldn't be over. Also because I had no legitimate heat and I've seen this power be a scum power. I think at least. 

Can you demonstrate this power now by voting someone?

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I was gonna say swoosh until this claim,  

Does your vote just count for 2.  So for example you can vote say hockey right now and Josh give an update VC and we can see if its true? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I was gonna say swoosh until this claim,  

Does your vote just count for 2.  So for example you can vote say hockey right now and Josh give an update VC and we can see if its true? 

Pretty sure that's how it works.

• Like 1