2021 Olympic Basketball: USA v France for Gold (Friday 10:30 est)

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Also whoever decided to put these damn games on Peacock. Deserves to be shamed. Lets put the one thing everyone wans to watch on Peacock. Someone actually thought that and thought it was a good idea

Apparently Peacock is NBC's streaming service. You can watch any event for free with ads but have to buy a $4.99 subscription to watch team USA games, lol. I think the only game that will actually be streamed on live national television is the gold medal game. 

Honestly the Olympics being in other time zones always sucks. I remember being super young and staying up super late to watch the gold medal game vs Spain in 08 and waking up super early to watch the gold medal game vs Spain in 12. Both of those games were epic and probably the peak of Olympic basketball since Spain was actually good enough to compete with us when we were stacked. 

58 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Apparently Peacock is NBC's streaming service. You can watch any event for free with ads but have to buy a $4.99 subscription to watch team USA games, lol. I think the only game that will actually be streamed on live national television is the gold medal game. 

Honestly the Olympics being in other time zones always sucks. I remember being super young and staying up super late to watch the gold medal game vs Spain in 08 and waking up super early to watch the gold medal game vs Spain in 12. Both of those games were epic and probably the peak of Olympic basketball since Spain was actually good enough to compete with us when we were stacked. 

Just them trying to force people on their app. Its free with my service, but even as someone who has it its a pain in the ***.