2021 Olympic Basketball: USA v France for Gold (Friday 10:30 est)

11sanchez11

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think KD is done. He will be 36 in 2024 and he's put in more than enough work. Time to let some of the youngsters get some shine. 

I agree. We aren't like these other countries that need their old guys in the NBA to play. No real reason for someone over 35 to play really, but he's earned the right to be on the next team if he wants it. But, I doubt he plays cause he'll probably be more consumed at that age with trying to save his legs and compete for NBA championships like Bron is right now.  KD had like more than a year and a half off because of the injury and really didn't play a lot this season to be honest and got knocked out in the 2nd round, so yeah.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:
3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Seems like they'll need a big. Anthony Davis?

Mobley. JJJ.

I'm fine with that, especially Mobley, but I'd like to see AD play in the Olympics one more time and he'll be 31 by that time which isn't that old, so that can be his last go if he wants to.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Seems like they'll need a big. Anthony Davis?

Can you imagine that man's health in four years???? Lol. 

USA just lacks quality bigs overall. I don't know if KAT qualifies for USA or not, but he could possibly be on the next team.

I guess possibly Wiseman/Mobley depending on how they develop.