Short list of WFT new team names?

Blackstar12

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Crowd wants Redwolves. 

Also I've been following the thread in the WFT sub and I dont think this is an official list of consideration. 

I think this team name and logo would be great as well.

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I think this team name and logo would be great as well.

If they went with that, and adopted this guy as their mascot- I'd be forced to take them on as my second team...

MONSTER] Dora Circe. Japanese name: ドーラキルケ...

Puerco pig cerdo GIF on GIFER - by Auridi

Edited by DreamKid
  • Like 6

Redwolves is alright. Arkansas State did it, and canines are underrepresented in NFL logos/mascots/team names. 

Renegades, Monarchs, Commanders, and Presidents just evoke Madden's crappy relocation team stuff. I suppose Renegades could still use the "R" helmet at least. Monarchs and Presidents would be dumb. Commanders....just....no. 

Personally, I like the idea of the Hogs or Razorbacks paying homage to the team's past glory. 

Almost anything but Washington Football Team will be fine though. That's just about the lamest thing possible. 

To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me. I'm still having to make a conscious effort to not call them the Redskins along with the Los Angeles Chargers and Los Angeles Rams. It'll be years before I don't have to correct myself. 

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Anything but Monarchs. No sentinels is a missed opportunity though.

reports out of DC are that anything remotely tied to Native American culture, even if it isnt the mascot or intent, have not been considered. Probably why Sentinels is excluded. 

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

reports out of DC are that anything remotely tied to Native American culture, even if it isnt the mascot or intent, have not been considered. Probably why Sentinels is excluded. 

Uhh... what does the word Sentinel have to do with Native Americans? It's defined as a watch man or guard, and the word derived from either French or Italian.

• Like 1