9 hours ago, erickendricks4pf said:

Name: Ahmad
Family: Parents and 2 siblings
State you were born in/state you live in now: NY/NY
Occupation or area of study: Student, BioStatistics
Interests besides football: Basketball, powerlifting, betting
Favorite current Vike player: Eric Kendricks
Favorite all-time Vike: Stefon Diggs
How many Viking games have you attended: 2 regular season 2 preseason (Vikings @ Redskins 2017, Vikings @ Eagles 2018 and a couple preseason games in Buffalo)
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Deshaun Watson
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Randy Moss

Welcome. 

Watson over Mahomes, though? 🤔 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 12:48 PM, swede700 said:

I know you said this several weeks ago, but I wonder if @erickendricks4pf feels the same way now after Sunday's game.  

just seeing this. add no I don't. I just like watching Watson and wanted to pick someone off the beaten path. I don't and didn't think Watson was better by any means lol. he has been rough so far this year even if yesterday was better. weirdly inaccurate. 

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone.  This is a re-introduction.  In a previous "life" on this forum, I was known as Virginia Viking.  I pulled away from this forum for awhile, as I was incredibly stressed at work, trying to manage all the transitions in the organization, as well as all those in my department, which I headed.

Now I have signed on as Captain Relax...not as a poke to Aaron Rodgers...but because I am now retired (as of March 25, 2022) and I am learning about relaxation!  My wife and I are trying to move to the beach and relax to the sounds of the Atlantic Ocean.  Our hope is to buy a condo in Virginia Beach soon.  Now, I am simply imagining it.  It's good to be retired!

• Like 11

39 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Hello everyone.  This is a re-introduction.  In a previous "life" on this forum, I was known as Virginia Viking.  I pulled away from this forum for awhile, as I was incredibly stressed at work, trying to manage all the transitions in the organization, as well as all those in my department, which I headed.

Now I have signed on as Captain Relax...not as a poke to Aaron Rodgers...but because I am now retired (as of March 25, 2022) and I am learning about relaxation!  My wife and I are trying to move to the beach and relax to the sounds of the Atlantic Ocean.  Our hope is to buy a condo in Virginia Beach soon.  Now, I am simply imagining it.  It's good to be retired!

Good for you and welcome back...I had really wanted to get your thoughts on the Commanders nickname and if you had seen Dan Snyder's yacht.  🤣

6 hours ago, Captain Relax said:

Congratulations on your retirement. I have 8 years 5 months and 28 days to go 😂 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, swede700 said:

Good for you and welcome back...I had really wanted to get your thoughts on the Commanders nickname and if you had seen Dan Snyder's yacht.  🤣

No sightings of Snyders' yacht.  I think most Washington fans I know would love for him to sell the team.  I also think most Washington fans are fairly agnostic when it comes to the team name.  Most I know will still refer to them by there original name.  Commanders seems unimaginative.  For whatever my 2 cents are worth.

20 hours ago, Captain Relax said:

Welcome back. I remember you from the old days. Enjoy retirement!

On 8/23/2022 at 5:46 AM, Captain Relax said:

aaaah, i noticed the posts of @Captain Relax and was going to commend him for being so astute so early on.

should have known it was the crafty writings of a fellow Ancient One....

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2022 at 7:46 AM, Captain Relax said:

Did you have a bill murray avatar?

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, edindetroit said:

Hello,

Lions Fan Here. My team is out of it again and you guys have Hockenson so I thought I would mosey over here and see what he can do for the Vikings. 

Hi there, and welcome. We enjoy guests and reading their views.

As long as said guests don't smell like cheese. And cheese beyond its expiration date, at that.

• 1 month later...