new and improved INTRO thread

Heimdallr

Name: Randy
Family: family of 5
State you were born in/state you live in now:Born in Mass, raised in CT, now live in western NY
Occupation or area of study: Federal Law Enforcement
Interests besides football: Boating, UConn Huskies, Boston Red Sox, Celtics
Favorite current Vike player: 
Favorite all-time Vike: Fran
How many Viking games have you attended: 6 or 7
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Carson Wentz
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Randy Moss

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 13/07/2017 at 5:51 PM, Heimdallr said:

Name: Jesse
Family: wife, son and daughter
State you were born in/state you live in now: Ontario, Canada
Occupation or area of study: entrepreneur
Interests besides football: music, family, hockey, boxing, ufc
Favorite current Vike player: Hit man
Favorite all-time Vike: Moss 
How many Viking games have you attended: 1
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Aaron Donald
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Joe Montana

• Like 4

Name:  Andrew
Family: 2 sisters, family of 5. Was raised a Vikings fan by my mom!
State you were born in/state you live in now: Born in Minnesota/ study at UW Eau Claire (Have a group of Vikings fans there to repel the Packer fans!)
Occupation or area of study: Special Education Teaching
Interests besides football: All other sports. Cross Country Runner/Track and Field athlete. Love music
Favorite current Vike player: Adam Thielen 
Favorite all-time Vike: Jared Allen
How many Viking games have you attended: 2 (Cardinals '11, Cardinals '12) 2-0!!!
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now:  Calais Campbell
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now:  Randy Moss

Glad to have joined these boards! Been looking for a reliable message board to talk football for a while!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name:  Rob
Family: Engaged.  No children.
State you were born in/state you live in now: Was born in England.  Moved to Minnesota at age 7 and have lived here ever since.  Currently residing in Minneapolis.
Interests besides football: Hockey/Baseball/Recreational Sports/Reading/Greek Mythology
Favorite current Vike player: Everson Griffen
Favorite all-time Vike: John Randle
How many Viking games have you attended: 4 - Attended the infamous Vike OT run game/saw Vikes-Broncos in Denver a few years back/Detroit and Chicago games at home this year.
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now:  Russell Wilson
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now:  Peyton Manning

Been reading the boards for a bit, mostly draft stuff.  Looking forward to hanging around the Vikings board more.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Name: Brad

Family: wife, 3 girls, 2 female cats (completely out numbered)

State born/live in: MN/MN

Interests beyond football: watching kid play softball, frisbee golf, White Castle burgers

Favorite current Viking: Theilen

Number of Vikes games att1, a fourth preseason game...does a starterless game really count though.

Favorite all time Viking: Bud Grant, Scott Studwell

Any current player on another team I want on the Vikes: healthy JJ Watt

Any past player I want on the Vikings: John Elway

If anyone could make me a Hagar the Horrible (comic) avatar-thingy would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 3

Welcome aboard Hagar!  Good to have you!  I love me some White Castle....but, we don't have them here in Kansas...every time I get to Columbia, MO or up to MN, I make sure to stop by., because the frozen ones don't beat the fresh ones.