new and improved INTRO thread

Heimdallr

[XXIMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/xbe6ih.jpg[/IMG]

xbe6ih.jpg

Just in case anybody needs a new code for the 10-year badge, I posted it above.  Just copy and paste, but delete the two red X's from the code and it should work for you.  Just let me know if you have any problems.   :)

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Wembley is ok, but very sterile as it’s no ones home. And it’s all very generic stalks etc. The metrodome and tcf bank felt Minnesotan. It had that home feel and loved seeing the sea of purple. In terms of fans Wembley has all 32 teams represented so you never get that complete home stadium volume although the pregame shows are good. Like Dorothy said though there’s no place like home lol.

1 hour ago, Countstuku said:

Wembley is ok, but very sterile as it’s no ones home. And it’s all very generic stalks etc. The metrodome and tcf bank felt Minnesotan. It had that home feel and loved seeing the sea of purple. In terms of fans Wembley has all 32 teams represented so you never get that complete home stadium volume although the pregame shows are good. Like Dorothy said though there’s no place like home lol.

are English fans rowdy at NFL games, or reserved or what?

18 hours ago, Countstuku said:

They make some noise, but there’s not the passion as a lot of them aren’t supporting the two teams playing. In soccer it’s much more rowdy. My first game was the favre record breaking game and I was shocked there was no fighting being a local derby lol.

The only fighting you'll see here is during a hockey game.  :D  And even that has been watered down with all the European-style hockey being played nowadays.  

• 4 months later...
18 hours ago, AussieViking said:

Hi new fan from Australia. Just picked Vikings as my team after following NFL for a 3-4 years with no real support of a particular team. I really hope I can become emotionally invested because I dont like not following a team :D

Welcome aboard 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 12:51 AM, AussieViking said:

Hi new fan from Australia. Just picked Vikings as my team after following NFL for a 3-4 years with no real support of a particular team. I really hope I can become emotionally invested because I dont like not following a team :D

Picked to become emotionally invested in the Vikings...... woof

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 12:51 AM, AussieViking said:

But welcome! Happy to have you! 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

Picked to become emotionally invested in the Vikings...... woof

Well I hope to, I have had trouble with becoming attached to an NFL team for some reason, my favourite game I have watched was the Vikings win over the Saints where that Williams fella completely cooked it at the end... I watched that live and I was going for the Vikes in that game. I felt bad for him but not only did he miss Diggs he took out his own teammate, pretty hilarious tbh

I go for the cavs (since 2005) in the NBA and became obsessed pretty much straight away 

And no I dont like the Browns, one Cleveland team is more than enough :P

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

stay active with us, we have a fun community here.

I plan to, I was looking for a forum and noticed a lot of the vikings ones had terrible layouts. This forum is much better and is very similar to one I use for Aussie football... I just havent worked out where the like button is!

• Like 1