• 2 weeks later...

Name: Zack
Family: Parents and 2 older brothers
State you were born in/state you live in now: NY/NY
Occupation or area of study: Physical Therapist
Interests besides football: Ultimate Frisbee, video games, anime
Favorite current Vike player: Harrison Smith
Favorite all-time Vike: Jared Allen
How many Viking games have you attended: 1, Loss in 2014 in Buffalo on a last second TD to Watkins.
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Quenton Nelson
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Randy Moss

I've been dropping in to read this forum for a few years now and I felt like now is as good a time as any to introduce myself with the quarantine. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Buffalo Viking said:

Name: Zack
Family: Parents and 2 older brothers
Occupation or area of study: Physical Therapist
Interests besides football: Ultimate Frisbee, video games, anime
Favorite all-time Vike: Jared Allen
How many Viking games have you attended: 1, Loss in 2014 in Buffalo on a last second TD to Watkins.
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Quenton Nelson
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Randy Moss

I've been dropping in to read this forum for a few years now and I felt like now is as good a time as any to introduce myself with the quarantine. 

Welcome aboard! 

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Tony / iavikefn / Formerly_iavikefn
Family: Mom, dad, sister, girlfriend of 16 months
State you were born in/state you live in now: Born in Robbinsdale, MN; currently live in Iowa City, IA
Occupation or area of study: Transportation manager at a retirement home in Iowa City. I also cover Iowa high school basketball for Prep Hoops Iowa.
Interests besides football: Basketball, baseball, gambling
Favorite current Vike player: Danielle Hunter
Favorite all-time Vike: Randy Moss
How many Viking games have you attended: 5 (1997 Buccaneers at Vikings, 2007 Redskins at Vikings, 2012 49ers at Vikings, 2015 Vikings at Broncos, 2017 Rams at Vikings)
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Patrick Mahomes

Making my return after a long time away. Good to be back in Valhalla. 

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Since I didn't post anything for three years, I'll reintroduce myself.

Name: Dave
Family: Wife & 2 sisters
State you were born in/state you live in now: Saxony-Anhalt (Germany)/Hesse (Germany)
Occupation or area of study: Economist at the Bundesbank (German Federal Reserve Bank)
Interests besides football: Soccer, Reading
Favorite all-time Vike: Harrison Smith
How many Viking games have you attended: 2 The London Game in 2017 and the game in Week three against Oakland - fulfilled a lifelong dream of attending a Vikings game in Minnesota.
What one player from all time from any team would you like on the team right now: Steve Hutchinson

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ahmad
Family: Parents and 2 siblings
Occupation or area of study: Student, BioStatistics
Interests besides football: Basketball, powerlifting, betting
Favorite current Vike player: Eric Kendricks
Favorite all-time Vike: Stefon Diggs
How many Viking games have you attended: 2 regular season 2 preseason (Vikings @ Redskins 2017, Vikings @ Eagles 2018 and a couple preseason games in Buffalo)
What one current player from any team would you like on the Vikings right now: Deshaun Watson

• Like 1