Training Camp 2021

Bobby816

15 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

What about Chandler Jones?  Does he still want to be traded?  Little older, might not fit the timeline but we have the cap space. 

Nope. It’s a developmental season and the price to get him wouldn’t be worth it. Now if you can steal him you do it. 

26 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

What about Chandler Jones?  Does he still want to be traded?  Little older, might not fit the timeline but we have the cap space. 

Even the trade is doable, Jones may prefer to play for a playoff contender.

In a honesty I don’t want to pick anyone. Let these young guys grind out snaps. Maybe we find something in Huff, Rashed (who should no for sure make the roster) and Zuniga. Huff I think can really be something if given a legit opportunity

12 hours ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

We have not drafted a top defensive line pass rusher since 2000 when we got Shawn Ellis & John Abraham, both in the same year in the 2000 draft. Now with Lawson gone probably forever any chance of Q putting up big sack numbers is gone he will be double team all the time. We can sugar coat this loss but this is a devastating blow to the defensive. Every time it looks like we are starting to put the pieces together on this team we get another kick in the ***.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Game will be on NFLN at 4 30 pm today.

Anyway, Jaylon Ferguson may be the name to watch as swoop in and trade target ala Alex Lewis at end of this month or early week of September.

Thanks for  the info about the Jet game on TV at 4:30 today. Now I can see it in Orlando, area.

I'm putting my money on JFM to win the battle but also look good. With the attention our IDL will command, this will likely create more opportunities for him as a pass rusher. I'm looking to see if the other 3 can play against the run at least.