Training Camp 2021

Bobby816

What do you guys think of Michael Carter this season? He's been a trendy fantasy name but I'm having trouble really seeing it with him when he's a 4th round rookie in a likely committee. Do you guys think he's going to win over the backfield from Coleman and Ty Johnson? 

2 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

What do you guys think of Michael Carter this season? He's been a trendy fantasy name but I'm having trouble really seeing it with him when he's a 4th round rookie in a likely committee. Do you guys think he's going to win over the backfield from Coleman and Ty Johnson? 

Hard to tell. I think Coleman and Johnson will out touch him early. But I could see by seasons end that he will out touch the other 2. But I do think we use all the guys. No lead back

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Dion Jordan is useless signing. I’d rather let the young guys play. We shouldn’t be signing older

Jordan isn't starting for Jets. Thats for sure so if signed, he would be part of sub package plan which many NFL teams have tendency of scuffling personels annually.  Age is irrelevant there.

15 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

If you can afford to stash one RB on your roster then go for it. 

Johnson is still unproven and Coleman always hurt.  Carter still has a chance to play enough for your scoring system.  

Good Luck!

23 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

For redraft league you may want to look elsewhere. If dynasty or keeper league, he is a decent stash.