Just now, Dr.O said:

We only have 2 4ths(gave away a 4th in the Jamal deal) but still he’s given us the ammo to make this a quick and SUSTAINABLE turnaround 

Yeah, I forgot. Just edited before this. I know we're going to end up trading one of those picks in the top-4 rounds. Either trading up or picking up a good player. It's going to be interesting to see what he does. 

• Like 1

Good News! Jaguars are light on RB and WR so they may not claim new TE before Jets whoever they are.

Veteran trade is a different story as both teams have a bunch of picks to play with.

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

He doesn’t seem like a scheme fit whatsoever. 

I agree. I'm a little shocked. Must be us just checking him out along with other vets. 

I can’t but have a feeling (a small one), that some cuts made by teams could be due to not getting vaccinated. Does anyone else think that all things being equal, cut the guy who isn’t vaccinated. I also wonder if it will affect waiver pickups. 

11 minutes ago, xrade said:

I can’t but have a feeling (a small one), that some cuts made by teams could be due to not getting vaccinated. Does anyone else think that all things being equal, cut the guy who isn’t vaccinated. I also wonder if it will affect waiver pickups. 

You’ll never find out Bc teams will never say it

6 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

We currently only have 4 LBs on the roster and 3 safeties. JD still has moves to make. Anyone interested in Jaylen Smith? He’s a salary dump for the Cowboys. Shouldn’t cost more than a mid round pick. 

I would be interested if we were running the 34 still, but he plays a little too stiff to be a 43 LB. 

McKinney should be cheap to sign.  Dunno if he is right man to ease in youngster converted Safeties. 

Fun Fact:  McKinney was traded to Dolphins for Shaq Lawson, excluding draft picks.  lol.

1 hour ago, xrade said:

NFL teams are not allowed to factor vaccination status in cutting players.

Looking forward to see who have we claimed. 

I'm just glad JD is looking to add on defense before the season.  He's trying to build a team that can compete as much as possible now while focusing on the future.  I love that. 

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

NFL teams are not allowed to factor vaccination status in cutting players.

They clearly did though (see: Urban Meyer).

It’s like tampering. Just don’t make it super obvious/public and you’re fine. 

• Like 2