Training Camp 2021

Bobby816

58 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

Brandin Echols going to start.

Their 3 best CBs are Hall, Guidry, and MCII.  Maybe Guidry can slide outside?  He's really short but he's thick so IDK.  Yeah Echols is the next best option from what I've seen and heard.  Dunn and Pinnock just don't seem ready yet.

3 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Our defense is going to absolutely blow this year. 

Going to have to play bend don't break and get lucky in the TO department.  We may give up a ton of yards but if we can keep the points to the low 20s we can probably win a few games because I do think we should be able to score some this year.

Our never ending quest for a TE continues

This has been going on since we drafted  Jace Amaro, in 2014

After years of always having a good TE in our history, TE's like Mickey Shuler, Jerome Barkum, Pete Lammons, John Mitchell, Rich Caster, Dustin Keller, Kyle Brady,  we  have come up with nobody the last ten years or more. More than ever having a top TE in todays game is critical.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

Going to have to play bend don't break and get lucky in the TO department.  We may give up a ton of yards but if we can keep the points to the low 20s we can probably win a few games because I do think we should be able to score some this year.

That's how I see the year going.  Similar to the Dolphins last year.  Give up a lot of yards but have timely TOs/hold teams to FGs.

The only good thing is we finally have an offense that may be able to compete in a shoot out.

27 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

That's how I see the year going.  Similar to the Dolphins last year.  Give up a lot of yards but have timely TOs/hold teams to FGs.

The only good thing is we finally have an offense that may be able to compete in a shoot out.

The whole problem with that theory while the defensive is getting push up and down the field, Zach Wison, will be sitting on the bench for 3/4 of the game, we sure don''t want that. But you are right the current Jet defensive is going to give up a lot of yards.