Cowboys 2021 Training Camp

textaz03

Well little over a week before 1st preseason game.. yeah...   so if Hooker is healthy we now have these as LB/S  or what every you want to call them most likely making it to the final 53.

Parsons, LVE, Smith, Cox, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Wilson, Mukuamu, Hooker  - 

Personally I feel this is a huge upgrade over last season. Either way that is only 3 carry over from last year-LVE Smith and Wilson. 

9 minutes ago, quiller said:

Well little over a week before 1st preseason game.. yeah...   so if Hooker is healthy we now have these as LB/S  or what every you want to call them most likely making it to the final 53.

Parsons, LVE, Smith, Cox, Neal, Kazee, Kearse, Wilson, Mukuamu, Hooker  - 

Personally I feel this is a huge upgrade over last season. Either way that is only 3 carry over from last year-LVE Smith and Wilson. 

I’m liking what I’m seeing on the back half, I still have reservations on interior pass rush which has been our other Achilles heel for a while now

Edited by textaz03

30 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I’m liking what I’m seeing on the back half, I still have reservations on interior pass rush which has been our other Achilles heel for a while now

Brent Urban is going to be an upgrade over anything we've had at the 1T spot in a long time. If Gallimore and the other guys at the 3T can step up, Gregory is able to generate a consistent pass rush...I think we should be ok. 

1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

Dak getting a rest day in with a little throwing arm soreness. Scared me for about 25 minutes there. Be interesting to see who ends up getting the most reps with the 1s at qb

You clearly need more alcohol to help calm your nerves. Find a bottle of Blanton’s or Elmer T Lee bourbon, pour yourself a healthy amount, and sip away until relaxed.

2 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Dak getting a rest day in with a little throwing arm soreness. Scared me for about 25 minutes there. Be interesting to see who ends up getting the most reps with the 1s at qb

They are having to push back his media time by three hours to do additional tests. Just heard it on 105.3 the fan. The team is saying nothing serious so well see.