Adopt A Titan Sign Ups

TitanLegend

5 hours ago, AteBoxx said:

Ok and how do you decide draft order and how long for each pick

Draft order is done by just throwing the list of sign ups in to a randomizer on https://www.random.org/lists/

We've always done 24 hours per pick. Missing the 24 hour window doesn't mean you can't pick though, would just mean the next person in the order is allowed to pick, then you can make up your pick at any time.

• 4 weeks later...

Sure thing fellers. I'll pick a few Titans to defend at all costs no matter how bad they might suck. Hopefully I'm smart or lucky enough to pick ones who have a good year but if not I'm still a kind feller and am quite capable of showing bias.

Edited by Titans Yall

On 8/28/2021 at 10:58 PM, Titans Yall said:

Sure thing fellers. I'll pick a few Titans to defend at all costs no matter how bad they might suck. Hopefully I'm smart or lucky enough to pick ones who have a good year but if not I'm still a kind feller and am quite capable of showing bias.

You missed the draft feller. Look for the thread maybe you can adopt a couple homeless Titans though

On 8/28/2021 at 9:58 PM, Titans Yall said:

Yeah sorry, didn't see this when you first posted it.

Here's the draft thread/who all has been taken already:

Feel free to take a couple that are available.