Tom Brady played with a torn MCL in 2020

Xenos

I don’t believe the saints ever got in trouble for hiding Micheal Thomas’ injury and I’m sure the NFL is more likely to punish the Saints than the Bucs 

Maybe a slap on the wrist, but nothing serious. I personally don’t care, and that’s as a division rival. Hard to make much of this IMO

Bucs and Brady should be punished imo, fines and draft pick(s). This goes against everything that the NFL and NFLPA should be standing for; player safety. Even if Brady chooses to play, he should be on the injury report.

I'd also argue that no one should be allowed to play on a torn MCL or other similar injuries. They need to take that out of the players hands entirely if a focus on player safety is anything more than a PR stunt.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bucs and Brady should be punished imo, fines and draft pick(s). This goes against everything that the NFL and NFLPA should be standing for; player safety. Even if Brady chooses to play, he should be on the injury report.

I'd also argue that no one should be allowed to play on a torn MCL or other similar injuries. They need to take that out of the players hands entirely if a focus on player safety is anything more than a PR stunt.

It's more about gambling than player safety and Brady with a torn MCL is no different than Brady without one, he isn't outrunning anyone either way.

8 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Bucs and Brady should be punished imo, fines and draft pick(s). This goes against everything that the NFL and NFLPA should be standing for; player safety.

They dont care one bit about player safety.  Never have.   However, they do like stealing money from players and teams under the guise of caring...so they likely will fine the Bucs pretty heavily.

11 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

lol how does this blow back on the Patriots and not the Bucs for playing LAST season with an injury? How does the salt taste?

I see you're gonna play hardball on this one. Alright...two Super Bowls vacated by Belicheat. Keep it up and we'll put a third on the table. We all know Bill is the architect behind Tom's success so it's only fair. Smh salty Patriots fans not rooted in reality.

• Like 2