Tom Brady played with a torn MCL in 2020

Xenos

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

What he is talking about has nothing to do with talent... its mental mistakes. What are you even on about?

Mahomes doesn’t make these metal mistakes and he exploits the rules. That was my whole point. Brady is a lamp post in the pocket lol he doesn’t have many options for trickery the best you get is his godlike ability at avoiding intentional grounding.

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

Mahomes doesn’t make these metal mistakes and he exploits the rules. That was my whole point. Brady is a lamp post in the pocket lol he doesn’t have many options for trickery the best you get is his godlike ability at avoiding intentional grounding.

brady's complaints in the video had nothing to do with trickery or athletic plays

4 hours ago, Kirill said:

OOPS

Look at all that pocket movement, all those options he had. No mental mistakes here! He's supposed to throw it to the white jerseys right?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Turnobili said:

not directly relevant to thread topic, but its a brady thread.

hits the nail on the head

Would completely agree. And add DPI to his list. The current enforcement of DPI means if a QB massively underthrows a deep ball, making his receiver stop and come back towards the ball, only to jump right into a trailing CB, then the defence gets penalised for an offensive mistake.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:37 AM, Kirill said:

f93.png

he’s mad that Mahomes changed the game. These younger people have better multitasking and peripheral vision than the older generation due to growing up with cell phones and tablets and gaming. When Brady grew up it was bingo boards and hopscotch okay.

so for Brady it might seem crazy to take these risks from the pocket but he just doesn’t have the skill set to where it makes sense for him to do those sort of things. For a Mahomes it’s just another level he can go to that Brady can’t. 

That’s not what he’s talking about lol. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2021 at 1:47 PM, SBLIII said:

It's impressive how you somehow bring Mahomes into every discussion. I'm convinced you would be happy with Brady winning every Super Bowl until he retires as long as Mahomes wins every MVP and everyone calls him the most talented ever.

Brady is just calling out low IQ QBs who get bailed out by the system, rule changes and flags.

The defense is at a clear disadvantage nowadays, that's his point.

I'm glad that even Tom Brady admits this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

@Kirill,

Quit trying to shoehorn Pat Mahomes into every thread. Next time you do so, you'll get a WARNING.

- ET

Understood. I honestly wasn’t trying to derail the thread when I first watched the clip I felt like Tom was trying to subtly neg Mahomes but after rewatching it now I realize I just had what is called a trauma response to super bowl LV. 

Keep the thread moving guys. Thomas Edward Patrick Brady is the GOAT