Minnesota Vikings 2021 Training camp

Sad People

I can’t wait to hear Kirk give an interview after a game saying how he “gives everything he has” and “would do anything for his teammates”. 

Ignoring everything else and looking solely at the sporting aspect, any player that is actually dedicated to winning and to their teammates would be vaccinated. Period.

I don’t know if Kirk is a captain or not, but I sure hope Zimmer strips that title from any player that is that self-centered and irresponsible.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Since when is this Kirk's problem since everything I've read is Mond with the virus. 

Idk. You know. Unvaccinated players in close proximity of players that tested positive.

No idea why a 32mm dollar quarterback should bare any responsibility.

On 7/29/2021 at 8:36 AM, SteelKing728 said:

Again, I think he got a lot of buzz last year and then did nothing with it. I doubt he makes the roster at this point.

Osborn is playing a LOT better than last year, including knowing the playbook better, and running his routes better, and getting a chance to show that he has decent hands.  With Bisi Johnson having what looks like a serious injury, Osborn may well make the team, even if DeDe is the punt returner, and the rookie running back is the kickoff return man, and Westbrook and despite Smith-Marsette are ahead of him as the 3rd and 4th WR.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

Idk. You know. Unvaccinated players in close proximity of players that tested positive.

No idea why a 32mm dollar quarterback should bare any responsibility.

Well get your virus infected QB away from QB 1

6 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Well get your virus infected QB away from QB 1

Maybe your $30M, face of the franchise, veteran, QB1 should show a bit of awareness, responsibility, and leadership.

if Kirk misses multiple games because of COVID, the team’s season is effectively over, and apparently he is just fine with that. 

• Like 3

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Maybe your $30M, face of the franchise, veteran, QB1 should show a bit of awareness, responsibility, and leadership.

if Kirk misses multiple games because of COVID, the team’s season is effectively over, and apparently he is just fine with that. 

Like I said keep QB3 away from QB 1 and he'll be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Completely agree in all honesty.

To be fair, not trying to diverge the subject, but it is Kirk Cousins we are talking about.

3 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Like I said keep QB3 away from QB 1 and he'll be fine. 

That is completely impractical (and you know that), so I’m not sure what point you are trying to make.

If you don’t see a problem with your franchise QB showing a complete lack of awareness, responsibility, leadership, empathy, or commitment to the team, I don’t really know what to say.

Mond not getting vaccinated and getting COVID is also pure idiocy, but he has nowhere near the responsibility that Cousins does.  Not even comparable situations.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

That is completely impractical (and you know that), so I’m not sure what point you are trying to make.

If you don’t see a problem with your franchise QB showing a complete lack of awareness, responsibility, leadership, empathy, or commitment to the team, I don’t really know what to say.

Mond not getting vaccinated and getting COVID is also pure idiocy, but he has nowhere near the responsibility that Cousins does.  Not even comparable situations.

Even with the vaccine it doesn't stop you from getting covid. Cousins only shows up goes where he's told to be. He doesn't have Covid. Not his fault another player got infected unless you want him to babysit Mond outside of football. 

• Like 1