Minnesota Vikings 2021 Training camp

Sad People

9 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

That is completely impractical (and you know that), so I’m not sure what point you are trying to make.

If you don’t see a problem with your franchise QB showing a complete lack of awareness, responsibility, leadership, empathy, or commitment to the team, I don’t really know what to say.

Mond not getting vaccinated and getting COVID is also pure idiocy, but he has nowhere near the responsibility that Cousins does.  Not even comparable situations.

Wouldn't waste your time tbh.

Just now, TENINCH said:

Even with the vaccine it doesn't stop you from getting covid. Cousins only shows up goes where he's told to be. He doesn't have Covid. Not his fault another player got infected unless you want him to babysit Mond outside of football. 

If he had the vaccine he wouldn’t have to isolate and could have practiced with the team today.

He chose to give himself and the team a competitive disadvantage. Awesome leadership. 

And yes, without the vaccine he has a much, much higher change of getting sick, missing time, and getting others sick. Miss me with that ridiculous nonsense. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

If he had the vaccine he wouldn’t have to isolate and could have practiced with the team today.

He chose to give himself and the team a competitive disadvantage. Awesome leadership. 

And yes, without the vaccine he has a much, much higher change of getting sick, missing time, and getting others sick. Miss me with that ridiculous nonsense. 

You're pissing on a guy who started 16 times last season for the 5th ranked offense in the NFL when covid was at its worst over a training camp practice! A practice he's being forced out of for something another player did. Cousins knows this offense better than any player on offense. Missing a training camp practice isn't going to hurt our offense.

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

If you don’t see a problem with your franchise QB showing a complete lack of awareness, responsibility, leadership, empathy, or commitment to the team, I don’t really know what to say.

See above.

Being vaccinated is an easy competitive advantage that benefits everyone. Any player that isn’t vaccinated doesn’t care about winning, or the safety of their teammates.

• Like 5

I'm not sure what to think about the whole QB COVID thing.  Mond tested positive . . . and it's been confirmed?  Not a false positive?  Cousins' personal beliefs are similar to millions of Americans and I wish the media and politicians would quit the fear mongering.  Yes, the vaccine seems to be viable and safe, so get it.  In Cousins' case, because he's not vaccinated and was in the room with Mond, he's guilty . . . hopefully to be proven innocent soon.

Maybe he should be like a knucklehead I saw in a store up here . . . painter's filtered mask, under welding helmet with goggles under that.  Knowing how off the walls some are up here, all ya can do is look . . . don't talk . . . the tinfoil rings strong with those types, lol.  The only silver lining is the timing of this occurrence . . . it's early, so learn from it and move forward.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robb_K said:

Osborn is playing a LOT better than last year, including knowing the playbook better, and running his routes better, and getting a chance to show that he has decent hands.  With Bisi Johnson having what looks like a serious injury, Osborn may well make the team, even if DeDe is the punt returner, and the rookie running back is the kickoff return man, and Westbrook and despite Smith-Marsette are ahead of him as the 3rd and 4th WR.

I missed it. When did Johnson get hurt and what kind of injury is it?

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

See above.

Being vaccinated is an easy competitive advantage that benefits everyone. Any player that isn’t vaccinated doesn’t care about winning, or the safety of their teammates.

That...wow. Eh, not worth it. Whatever floats your boat.

I hope Bisi Johnson has a speedy recovery and is ready for 2022.

7 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

See above.

100% 

Choosing to not get the vaccine means you're dumb and don't care about your family

Choosing to not get the vaccine as an NFL player means you're dumb and you don't care about your family or team mates or about winning or about winning the SB.

All of my excitement for the season has been killed by our dumb QBs. Kirk and Zim are gonna be fired after this season because the QBs can't be bothered to get vaccinated.

8 hours ago, TENINCH said:

You're pissing on a guy who started 16 times last season for the 5th ranked offense in the NFL when covid was at its worst over a training camp practice! A practice he's being forced out of for something another player did. Cousins knows this offense better than any player on offense. Missing a training camp practice isn't going to hurt our offense.

5th ranked in yards not offense. With the higher ranked portion as rushing yards

9 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

See above.

Until Tom Brady refuses, the narrative will change. you know he’s not putting something in his body that isn’t FDA approved.